[forty-eight]

"Okay, let me start, don't talk, okay? Eonnie will bite you." Ha Rin warned cutely and Tzuyu covered her body and pouted and Ha Rin cutely.

Ha Rin ruffled her hair, "It started when we're at the club..."

-

"F-Fuck this! Fuck life! I hate you!" Ha Rin shouted and sobbed, whilst no one was giving attention to her as the music blast loudly.

Ha Rin's boyfriend broke up with her and made her mad. He dumped Ha Rin without her knowing the reason why.

When suddenly, a boy approached her, drunk too, Ha Rin's drunk too.

"You, what are *hiccups* you doing?" Ha Rin said and slapped her cheeks not hard, "Are you going to k-kidnap me?" Ha Rin said and covered her body while closing her eyes, "Then rape me?" Ha Rin continued and sobbed.

Mingyu looked at her disgustingly, "I've been watching you since you entered this c-club. What are you *hiccups* doing here *hiccups* alone?" Mingyu said and sat beside Ha Rin.

Ha Rin looked at Mingyu and scoffed. Ha Rin pulled Mingyu close to her and stared into his lustful lips. Ha Rin licked her lips in a seducing way and Mingyu smirked and pulled her closer too.

Mingyu crashed his lips to hers. Ha Rin immediately responded and it took them seconds to separate, seconds where their tongues fight for dominance. They felt hot and they took it to the next level.

Mingyu pulled her to his car and did it there.

-

Tzuyu was shocked at Mingyu and Ha Rin's story. Ha Rin let out a tired laugh and sighed heavily, "I didn't think Yeon Hee as a mistake, ever." Ha Rin blurted and a tear fell of her eye, she wiped it and laughed at herself and looked at Tzuyu.

Ha Rin saw Tzuyu looking at her sadly, "You miss Yeon Hee, right?" Tzuyu said and Ha Rin nodded. Tzuyu smiled plainly and pulled Ha Rin for an embrace.

Ha Rin sobbed on her shoulder and turned her fist into a ball, "I kinda regret leaving Yeon Hee with his father but I need to teach Mingyu a lesson." Ha Rin sobbed and Tzuyu pulled out, "Eonnie?" Tzuyu said and Ha Rin smiled and wiped her tears.

"Mingyu, he needs to stop doing those to girls, like what he did to me." Ha Rin said and Tzuyu listened to her carefully.

"If he loves Yeon Hee as much as I do, he must avoid himself on doing useless things. He needs to change himself for Yeon Hee's future." Ha Rin said and Tzuyu nodded.

"Yes, we're still young and all but Mingyu? He's a father and I am the unknown mother of Yeon Hee." Ha Rin said.

"Aunt Ae Rin, she helped me. She knew that we're too young to handle things for Yeon Hee so she helped me. But Mingyu chose to ignore everything and continued doing some fucks on other people." Ha Rin said.

"But one day, Ae Rin told me that Mingyu came back for his child and now he's with someone really special for him." Ha Rin said, slowly smiling.

"I felt happy and relieved, he's finally getting himself together." Ha Rin said and smiled.

"But now? I finally met the girl he really loves and made him change." Ha Rin said and Tzuyu started to tear up too, she chuckled and rubbed her eyes.

"I can't take Yeon Hee just like that but, please do something for me," Ha Rin said and held Tzuyu's hands tightly but not hurting.

"Yeon Hee should know you as her mother, not me." Ha Rin said and her voice cracked. Tzuyu placed her head on Ha Rin's shoulder and sobbed, making Ha Rin cry too.

"Shh, don't cry. I love Yeon Hee so much but it's for the best since I'm going somewhere, probably won't come back here." Ha Rin said as her painful words kept on hitting Tzuyu's chest like an arrow.

"E-Eonnie, why are you doing this?" Tzuyu sobbed and hits her chest, "I've received enough pain please don't leave Yeon Hee." Tzuyu said and Ha Rin smiled as her tears were falling too, she wiped Tzuyu's tears and hugged her.

"I can't take Yeon Hee because I'm already a bad mother for her. I didn't took enough care and responsibility for her but other people did. It's hurting us but please, this one favor." Ha Rin said.

"I'm leaving in a few weeks, I can't bid goodbye to anyone but you and Wonwoo." Ha Rin said.

"Where are you going?" Tzuyu asked and Ha Rin gulped and licked her lips, "Japan." Ha Rin answered and Tzuyu nodded.

"If this makes you happy, I'll do it for you and Yeon Hee." Tzuyu said.

If Mingyu still love and accept me, Tzuyu thought.

"I'd be super happy. Thank you Tzuyu." Ha Rin mumbled and hugged Tzuyu as she hugged back.

-
told ya ha rin won't ruin the story