[thirty-five]

"Seriously, that bitch is getting on my damn nerves!" Kyulkyung threw the vase that she was holding at the floor.

Kyulkyung didn't gave up even though Mingyu was cold towards her. But everytime that he's with Tzuyu, Kyulkyung would try to separate them but Tzuyu would fight back too.

"Too bad they wasted all the strikes." Kyulkyung smirked and flipped her hair.

Sohye was watching Kyulkyung's action and knew every plan that Kyulkyung did. Sohye sighed heavily, "What are you going to do next?" Sohye asked.

"I'm dropping the bomb." Kyulkyung smirked as she grabs the hammer using her hands and swang it sideways.

"The bomb where they will seperate themselves because of the blackmail and I will steal Mingyu to that annoying bitch, Tzuyu. While Tzuyu, tss. She'll die cause I got my resources." Kyulkyung continued as she hits the table every word she spat.

Sohye nodded and crossed her arms, "When and Where?" Sohye asked as she cross her arms.

"Tomorrow night at the garage near the school." Kyulkyung cleared out and walked towards the door, walking out with Sohye following her.

"You can go home now, we'll discuss this tomorrow, are we clear?" Kyulkyung said and Sohye nodded. "Good." Kyulkyung said.

Sohye walked out of Kyulkyung's house and sighed heavily, ending the voice record.

Sohye called her driver and waited him to finally go home.

-

Sohye arrived her home and hurriedly enter the house making the house maids curious. Sohye locked her door and opened her laptop and phone.

"Hello?" Sohye asked on the phone as she type something on her laptop.

"Yes, hello?" Someone said on the phone.

"I went to Kyulkyung's house a while ago and she told me the plans, have you decided the plans already?" Sohye asked as she open her notes to see the map around the main area.

"Okay, did you record everything she said?"

"Yes and I'll send it now." Sohye said sending the voice record to the person she's talking to.

"Okay, I'm going to listen to the record. Don't try to say anything because it's distracting."

Sohye scoffed as she roll her eyes.

After minutes of listening and planning the boy suddenly spoke up.

"Okay- That's a wild and possessed bitch right there. The resources she's trying to say was she got men that she hire to kidnap Tzuyu and you know bring her to a really suffocating room, which is the warehouse near the school, then poison her through the gas they will release. Kyulkyung got the flashdrive and the video on a small chest hidden at her room. God, I need a lot of money in here, Sohye."

Sohye chuckled, "Of course, any amount is fine for me but make sure that your plan is successful." Sohye said writing down notes.

"I'll call my resources and discuss the plan." The boy said laughing making Sohye sigh.

"Yeah right. Oh, and your hacking skills are so dope. You knew everything and that's insane." Sohye said finally releasing the pen she's holding.

"Of course, it's been 4 years since i've perfected my hacking skills and it's been 4 years since we've met and work together, helping each other." The boy said.

"Uhuh, 4 years." Sohye said resting her chin on her palm.

"Well, I have to go and plan for more. See you tomorrow." The boy said and Sohye smiled.

"Okay, bye." Sohye said and she hunged up the phone.

"It's been 4 years already and you were always there for me." Sohye said and minimized the app from the computer, seeing the wallpaper of the laptop.

It was Mingyu's stolen shot picture. A happy and candid Mingyu was shown making her smile everytime she sees this picture.

"I won't fail, I promise you." Sohye said and continued her works.

Sohye stood up from her seat and stretched her arms wide. Sohye took a shower and fresh herself preparing to sleep.

-
oii this story might end

after the unknown numbers of chapters :D