[thirty-three]

"Thank you Mrs. Park for taking care of Yeon Hee. We really appreciated it." Mingyu said bowing to the old lady in front of them.

Mrs. Park flashed her eyesmile at the both of them, "Anything. Never hesitate to come to me if you needed something, alright?" Mrs. Park said and Mingyu nodded.

"Thank you. We'll be going home then." Mingyu said and Mrs. Park nodded.

Mingyu and Tzuyu, together with Yeon Hee, walked towards to Mingyu's house. Tzuyu opened the door and hummed to her favorite song. "Hey, what do you want to eat?" Tzuyu asked Mingyu and he thinks of some food to eat for them,

"I want fried chicken." Mingyu sheepishly smiled and Tzuyu laughed, "Okay, go to your room first and I'll call you when I'm done. Make sure to check Yeon Hee, okay?" Tzuyu said and Mingyu nodded his head, "Yes, honey." Mingyu said and winked at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu tried to hide her smile but she failed, she covered her face with her hair and Mingyu kissed the back of her hands, "Don't cover your face, you're too beautiful to cover them." Mingyu said and Tzuyu gave up, smiling widely.

"This boy, go to your room now." Tzuyu commands and Mingyu followed her, going to his room with the drinking Yeon Hee,

Tzuyu checked if he already went into his room and she nodded. She went back to the kitchen, opening the fridge to get the frozen chicken and put it in a warm water first.

She walked towards to the living room and sat on the couch. Tzuyu suddenly remembered the time when Ae Rin was still alive, talking to them, saying her farewell to them too. Tzuyu shook her head to avoid the forming tears on her eyes and sighed heavily, "I miss you, eomma." Tzuyu mumbled and closed her eyes for a while.

Tzuyu was too tired so she suddenly slept on the couch, in a uncomfortable position.

Mingyu searched for Tzuyu and stopped his actions when he saw Tzuyu sleeping on the couch. Mingyu smiled plainly and walked towards to Tzuyu. Mingyu sat on the couch and caressed her hair and cheeks.

Suddenly, Tzuyu's head dropped on Mingyu's shoulders, making Mingyu startled. Mingyu looked at the sleeping figure on his shoulders and smiled.

"You did great, my Tzuyu. You did so much for me." Mingyu whispered and gulped, he didn't knew that Tzuyu flattered her eyes open slowly but she didn't move a muscle and listened to Mingyu's words,

"The reason why I'm healthy was because of the delicious food you cook. The reason why I'm going to school to get good grades was because you're always there for me and my future for Yeon Hee, our future. The reason why I'm happy and strong right now was because of you, making me feel I'm complete when I feel so weak and unhappy because of the struggles. Tzuyu, I don't deserve you. Every day, you would always make sure that I'm fine and that makes my heart soft. Tzuyu, I love you so much that I can't explain it. Thank y-you for e-everything."

Mingyu's voice started to crack, knowing that he's on the verge of crying at any moment. Mingyu hugged Tzuyu tightly on his arms. Tzuyu, hearing every words that Mingyu said made her cry.

Tzuyu's tear dropped on Mingyu's arm, "Tzuyu?" Mingyu called her and Tzuyu sat up straight, "M-Mingy-" Mingyu cutted her with a surprise kiss on the lips making Tzuyu widen her eyes, it was a sad and passionate kiss they're sharing. Tzuyu kissed back and clenched onto Mingyu's shirt and Mingyu holding her neck, pulling her for more.

Mingyu tilted his head to deepen their kiss and Tzuyu closed her eyes, letting the tears fall down. Moments later, Mingyu then pulled away, catching their breaths as their foreheads touch.

"I love you so much, Tzuyu." Mingyu said, closing his eyes.

"I love you too, Mingyu." Tzuyu said and gave him a peck on the lips.

-

"Okay, wait, you just put the chicken in here? In the pan?" Mingyu asked Tzuyu and she shook her head, "What? No! I told you, I will cook, okay?" Tzuyu said holding the chicken on her hands and Mingyu snatched the chicken, "We will cook together, you get it?" Mingyu cleared out and Tzuyu finally nodded.

"Put some oil- Mingyu, oil not water!" Tzuyu said and Mingyu scratched the back of his neck, "I thought it was oil, it has bubbles too." Mingyu smiled sheepishly,

"You told me you're good at cooking, right?" Tzuyu said and Mingyu nodded. "Then we will cook together," Tzuyu said and Mingyu continues, "Singing!" Mingyu said making Tzuyu sigh at his childish attitude, but nodded afterwards, "Okay." Tzuyu said hiding her tired voice.

-
actually there were few ideas sitting in my brain so watch out for surprise chapters