[thirty-seven]

warning: this chapter has a lot of time skipping

-

Kyulkyung was just chatting with few boys, well flirting. Kyulkyung was just enjoying it until she saw Mingyu, together with Tzuyu and Wonwoo, heading to their classrooms. Kyulkyung smirked and scoffed.

"Get ready, you bitch. This night, you'll face your greatest nightmare, Chou Tzuyu." Kyulkyung muttered making the boys look at her curiously, she smiled at them and proceeded on what they're doing a while ago.

-

"Tzuyu. Chanyeol's been guiding me or whatsoever these past few days. Seriously, Seungcheol's been acting weirdly too." Nayeon sighed and Tzuyu shook her head.

"You oblivious rabbit, Seungcheol-oppa's jealous of Chanyeol-oppa. And seriously, maybe Chanyeol-oppa planned something to make him jealous and make you to shout your feelings to Seungcheol-oppa." Tzuyu explained with a poker face.

Nayeon snickered and scratched the back of her head. "Uhm- that explains it? I'll talk to them soon." Nayeon said and Tzuyu sighed in relief.

"Ohh~ by the way, wanna come with us later? Me and the girls are having a sleepover at Momo's house." Nayeon asked as she wiggle her eyes brows.

"Pft- I really can't we have to discuss something later with Wonwoo's mother about-" Tzuyu stopped when she almost continued her sentence about Yeon Hee.

"About?" Nayeon waited and Tzuyu smiled sheepishly, "Secret." Tzuyu stuck out her tongue and Nayeon rolled her eyes. "What's with secrets these days? First, Wonwoo then now, you? Come on." Nayeon whined and Tzuyu smiled at her.

"Well, privacy is privacy, eonnie." Tzuyu said and patted Nayeon's back for her to understand. "Uh- sure." Nayeon agreed and everyone went to their seats before the school bell rings.

-

It was finally lunch time. Students were running around, screaming in joy. While teachers would only sigh in defeat, not finishing the discussion for the upcoming finals, making them decide what to do next for the students.

Tzuyu grabbed her things and went straight to her locker to put her back the things she'll not use it for the mean time.

Tzuyu closed her locker as she saw Kyulkyung on the corner of her eyes, glaring at her as she scoffed and smirked. Kyulkyung walked away and flipped her hair back.

Tzuyu could only sigh and walk away, heading to the cafeteria to grab her food and have a time for herself first.

Tzuyu skipped towards to the abandoned garden. She pulled out her earphones and listened to random songs on her phone. She ate her muffin and drank her cold coffee as she hums to the music.

Suddenly, Tzuyu heard a loud slam from the door making her flinch and turn around immediately. She saw a smirking Kyulkyung, walking towards to her.

"What do you want, Kyulkyung?" Tzuyu asked, obviously not in the mood to talk to her due to her tired voice.

"Oh well, I only want Mingyu." Kyulkyung said and Tzuyu would just roll her eyes in annoyance. "Look, if you would just say that, fucking stop." Tzuyu said with her blood boiling in anger.

"Tss. Well, if you really want Mingyu to be safe, then wait for me at the school's gate. If you won't, I'll break this crap for you, darling." Kyulkyung said showing Tzuyu her flashdrive.

Tzuyu widened her eyes and tried to get the flashdrive on Kyulkyung's dirty hands, "Not so fast, bitch." Kyulkyung scoffed and slapped her hands hard. Tzuyu hissed in pain and bit her lower lip to handle her emotions.

"Yeah right, Kyulkyung." Tzuyu said and walked away, leaving the girl smirking on her own.

As Tzuyu head out of the room, she ran straight to the comfort room and locked herself in a bathroom stall to calm herself. Tzuyu kept on blaming herself on getting herself and her family in danger in just one flashdrive.

Tzuyu didn't knew that her tears were already rolling on her cheeks. Tzuyu sobbed and comforted herself alone since she isn't with someone at that time.

"Seriously, what have I done? I hate myself." Tzuyu mumbles and ruffled her hair in frustration. Her tears are endlessly rolling on her cheeks and she can't ignore it despite to the problems she's having.

"Crying won't fix anything." Tzuyu said and wiped her eyes as well as her cheeks.

Suddenly, the school bell rang. "I guess I'm skipping classes for now." Tzuyu said and walked out at the stall and walked towards the sink to wash her face. "You look horrible." Tzuyu said as she looks at herself at the mirror.

Tzuyu walked out of the comfort room and walked to the infirmary to excuse herself for having a headache for crying and pulling her hair. It would be the time to calm herself and think.

"She's cutting classes. This girl is seriously having problems and it's keeping it to herself." Sana said to Nayeon as they watch the girl walking inside the infirmary.

-
yow im craving for churros :'(