[fifty-two]

These days, Tzuyu was finally recovered, Kyulkyung changed for the better, Tzuyu met Ha Rin, and then Tzuyu was planning to move on.

But, what happened to Mingyu?

-

"Wonwoo, what are you doing at my place? We have no school or such-" Wonwoo cutted Mingyu with his deep irritated sigh.

"Mingyu, we need to talk." Wonwoo said seriously. Mingyu was confused and scared at the same time, it was rare for him to see Wonwoo this serious to him.

Mingyu welcomed Wonwoo in his house and gestured Wonwoo to take a seat on the couch at the living room.

When Mingyu came back with his drinks for Wonwoo, he saw Wonwoo seriously looking on his watch like time was eating him up.

"Wonwoo? What is it that you want to talk about?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo.

Wonwoo scoffed and crossed his legs and took a sip on the drink that Mingyu gave him. "All about your stupidity." Wonwoo said and Mingyu sighed.

"Is it about Tzuyu again? Wonwoo, this is-" Wonwoo cutted him again with his scoff.

"Mingyu, when Tzuyu was at the infirmary did you saw her on the verge of crying? Is that nurse familiar to you? Mingyu, Tzuyu almost died because of you!" Wonwoo shouted, causing Mingyu to flinch.

"What? I saw-", Mingyu tried to defend himself but Wonwoo was winning. "You saw what? You saw Tzuyu cheating on you by your own eyes? You didn't even let her explain what she was fighting for!" Wonwoo shouted and stood up, making Mingyu stood up too.

"Wh-What?" Mingyu said and grabbed Wonwoo's wrist. Wonwoo snatched his wrist away from Mingyu and sat down again.

a/n: oOhH~ dRaMarAmA bHeyBeh!

"Can you just avoid Tzuyu like that, Mingyu? Did you even love her fully? She sacrificed herself for you, you motherfucker!" Wonwoo screamed and Mingyu started to tear up a little.

"She was kidnapped few weeks ago and pain kept on following her because of your stupidity. You didn't even listen to her explanation, and if you did, you saved her from Jinwoo." Wonwoo gritted his teeth and Mingyu wiped the unfallen tears on his eyes.

"Wonwoo, I don't want a fight." Mingyu said and Wonwoo calmed himself and sighed, "I'm sorry but please think about it." Wonwoo said and Mingyu hesitated and thought for a while,

Wonwoo is my best friend, I should trust him but where are the proofs?, Mingyu thought and gritted his teeth.

"Where are the proofs?" Mingyu asked, surrounded by the dark aura around him.

"Proofs? I'm your best friend and you fucking need proofs?!" Wonwoo then roared in anger. "You know what, you're really stupid." Wonwoo let out a frustrated sigh and left Mingyu's house.

When Wonwoo left the house he turned around for the last time and did a 'tsk' sound for showing himself that he's stressed at his best friend, even the readers.

"I should release stress by, going to the," Wonwoo pulled out his phone to search for places. "Ah-hah! Going to the gym? Nah, maybe going to the arcade wasn't a bad idea." Wonwoo said as if that someone was talking to him.

A little kid suddenly saw Wonwoo talking to himself. The kid looked at Wonwoo like he escaped the rehabilitation center. The kid poked Wonwoo's side causing Wonwoo to jump a little.

"Hey, you little kid. Do you need something?" Wonwoo kindly spoke to the kid and the kid looked at him with disbelief.

"Mister, are you crazy? Who are you talking to?" The kid said and Wonwoo was caught off guard.

"What? I mean I have no friends so that's why I'm trying to talk to myself so that I'll be happy alone." Wonwoo acted.

I'm a fan of Wonwoo- Oh my goodness!, Wonwoo thought as he fanboy himself.

"Oh, okay. Bye!" The kid ran and Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"How dare he ran away like that." Wonwoo mumbled and walked away too and head to the arcade by himself.

When Wonwoo reached the arcade, he played and played until his stress are fading away fastly. Wonwoo decided to take a rest for a while and sat on the nearest bench around him.

"Seriously, that Mingyu. Tzuyu was suffering because of you and you just choose your own stupid-self that Tzuyu. Mingyu, wake up and don't look for proofs, Tzuyu is waiting for you." Wonwoo mumbled and stood up to buy his bubble tea at the nearest shop he is at.

"Well, still, I'm so good in acting!" Wonwoo exclaimed and people started to look at him. Wonwoo realized the attention he got and bowed, "I'm sorry." Wonwoo said shyly and ran away to buy his bubble tea.

-
few more fight scenes and we're done ;)