[fifty-six]

When Tzuyu walked away from Mingyu's house, her eyes pooled with tears. She took a glance on the watch on her wrist as she sighed.

"Should I go home? The girls are probably having some fun without me since Kyulkyung and Sohye arrived there minutes ago." Tzuyu mumbled and scrunched her nose.

"Well, maybe one tiny drop of soju won't hurt?" Tzuyu said doing the her finger gestures.

"Uhuh, soju it is." Tzuyu said and entered the soju place she spotted.

Few minutes later...

"Oh geez, the first time I drink soju was really bad. I'll never drink soju again." Tzuyu mumbled and looked at the soju bottle with disbelief.

"I need chicken and pizza." Tzuyu mumbled rubbing her tummy. "Lessu' go." Tzuyu said and walked out of the place and went to the nearest chicken and pizza place she loves.

"Okay, so chicken and pizza it is, for myself." Tzuyu said and took out her wallet. Tzuyu walked to the counter and ordered her own foods.

"Thank you." Tzuyu said and went to the vacant table at the place. Tzuyu smiled and sat down, waiting for her order.

Tzuyu called Kyulkyung and waited for her answer.

[You little baby! Where did you go?! Are you okay? Where are you?!]

'Hey, Kyulkyung, calm down. And besides you're the baby too!'

[Aish, this girl.]

'Well, I'm eating chicken and pizza. I even tried a little bit of soju and I kinda regret that.'

[Told you, you're the baby.]

'Shut up.'

[Anyways, the others told me that you went to Mingyu's place? Am I right?]

'Yep, and I did a little cry there.'

[Tzuyu...]

'Stop sounding like you pity me. I hate that. *pouts* Oh, and don't worry I'm fine now with chicken and pizza.'

[Okay then.]

[Hey, Tzuyu?]

'Hmm?'

[Bring us chicken and pizza too.]

'Get lost.'

[Hahaha. Just kidding but enjoy your time. I have to give something to you that is really important.]

'Oh, okay then. My order's here! See you later!'

[Yeah, okay.]

Tzuyu ended the call and the waiter arrived with her orders which made her drool mentally.

"Here you go ma'am. Enjoy and have a nice day!" The waiter said smiling at her. Tzuyu smiled back and thanked him.

"Chicken and pizza. I like you so bad." Tzuyu mumbled and ate the pizza first.

Tzuyu stopped chewing when she remembered Mingyu and Yeon Hee. Tzuyu shook her head and licked her lips.

"Just accept it, Tzuyu. You love them too much so you have to leave them." Tzuyu mumbled and continued to ate.

Tzuyu was glancing on her phone from time to time waiting for the others to call her. Tzuyu groaned and placed her phone upside down to focus on her food.

But she heard her ringtone so she hurriedly grabbed her phone and look at the caller ID. She frowned and rolled her eyes playfully when she saw Wonwoo's name.

She answered his call and waited for his annoying voice to be heard.

[Aye, Tzuyu.]

'What do you want?'

[Yo, calm down. I'm just informing you that we're almost there at your house because it's our turn, the boys, to have a sleepover there without that jerk.]

'S-Sleepover? Haha. Wonwoo, the other eonnies, with Sohye and Kyulkyung will sleep there tonight.'

[What?!]

'Uhh, don't worry, there's a big room beside my room and it's so big so there's nothing to worry about.'

[Ahh, that's good so, where are you?]

'Eating chicken and pizza all by myself.'

[Mean.]

[We're here! See you later, Tzu-ie!]

'Yeah, bye asshole.'

[Hey!-]

Tzuyu ended a call with a smug smile on her lips. "The boys without Mingyu? Th-That's new and a sad one, maybe?" Tzuyu mumbled and finished her food.

"Ugh, stop thinking about him if you want to move on!" Tzuyu whisper-yelled at herself and wiped her mouth.

"That's delicious." Tzuyu mumbled and stood up from her seat and left the place hearing the others say, 'Thank you and come again.'

Tzuyu smiled to herself and realized that she's now free. But coming back to that place? She's unsure when will she do that again.

Tzuyu left the place with a victory smile on her lips. Tzuyu went home and she knew that the others will welcome her with love and that's what she needed right now.

Mingyu, I love you. Tzuyu thought and sighed.

-
i smell ending~