[forty-five]

After 2 weeks...

"I'm so healthy! I have my body back!" Tzuyu shouted like a little kid and they laugh. All of them are together in Tzuyu's hospital room, the girls, Sohye, the boys but except Mingyu.

Mingyu still hasn't talked to Tzuyu or even face her. It's been also 2 weeks since Wonwoo knew everything and didn't believe on what Tzuyu did. Wonwoo trusts Tzuyu and he knew that Mingyu was only stupid not to listen for the girl's explanation.

"Yes and we can go back to normal and have some fun!" Sana shouted too making all of them cheer. Tzuyu's smile disappeared when she remembered Mingyu, making all of them look at Tzuyu worriedly.

"This girl, are you still thinking about him?" Mina concernly asked Tzuyu as she smiled plainly making the girls sigh. "I think I should talk to him-" The boys then sighed heavily making Tzuyu stop her words.

"Tzuyu, we'll help you but please don't overdo yourself. You're just getting out of this hospital." Seungcheol said and Tzuyu bit her lip and nodded.

"Oppa, it's not a really bad state that I went through that it will come back so I have to take care of myself." Tzuyu insisted but Jeonghan smiled sadly.

"If Mingyu isn't this stupid, you're back to normal again, the happy and carefree one." Jeonghan said making all of them in the room nod in agreement.

"We just don't want you... to be sad because of that jerk." Seungkwan said and Seokmin faked a cry making Tzuyu laugh. "Gosh, thank you for being with me all this time! I promise to be brave for all of you!" Tzuyu said making all of them do, 'aww'-s.

"Let's go- Oh, be careful, Tzuyu." Jun helped Tzuyu with her bags and took her hand to help her. "Thank you, oppa." Tzuyu said showing her dimples.

-

"Home~!" Tzuyu sang and hugged the front door making Momo shook her head at Tzuyu's silliness. "Hey, stupid! That's the door." Momo said and the girls laugh as Tzuyu pouted.

The boys went back to their homes after they dropped Tzuyu so they can rest too, well, except for Wonwoo. While the girls will be having a sleepover at Tzuyu's house.

"Wonwoo, can you spare me a second? We need to talk about something and it's really private." Tzuyu said emphasizing the word private as she looks at the girls, seeing them smiling sheepishly. Wonwoo nodded slowly and smiled at her.

Tzuyu and Wonwoo walked towards Tzuyu's room and locked the door.

"How's Mingyu and Yeon Hee?" Tzuyu suddenly asked Wonwoo, making him smile at the girl for the concern for the two.

"Tzuyu, they're fine. Mom knew what happened to you and since she can't leave Yeon Hee alone at the house, she wanted to say sorry." Wonwoo said and sat down on the bed, leaving Tzuyu standing alone but Tzuyu lets him without her permission.

"Then, how about Mingyu? I-I'm pretty sure that h-he's doing fine, right? Maybe happier without m-me." Tzuyu stutters and started to tear up by hearing and remembering Mingyu.

Wonwoo smiled plainly at the girl and stood up to hug her in a friendly way.

"Don't cry, I'm sure that Mingyu regrets for leaving a wonderful girl like you." Wonwoo said and Tzuyu sobbed.

"Mingyu, I'm sorry but it's the opposite you think." Wonwoo said and Tzuyu pulled out of the hug and looked at Wonwoo with curious eyes.

"Every night, me and Jihoon-hyung are stopping him from killing himself, stopping him from drinking, and probably stop him from hanging out with girls but he won't." Wonwoo said and Tzuyu bit her lip as a sad tear fell from her eye.

"You and Jihoon-oppa did great. Please rest and I'll try to talk to him." Tzuyu said wiping her tears and Wonwoo sighed heavily.

"He won't. He's a jerk, Tzuyu. He won't believe us. Sohye, Jihoon-hyung, and I tried to help you but he won't believe us." Wonwoo said and Tzuyu closed her eyes as she gulps nervously.

Mingyu, please believe in us. Tzuyu thought and played with her fingers.

"Well, I guess you should rest then." Wonwoo said holding the door knob to leave the room. Tzuyu shook her head in a playful way making Wonwoo pout.

"I took enough rest so," Tzuyu said and smugly smiled at Wonwoo, creeping him out.

"I'll visit someone." Tzuyu said and Wonwoo raised an eyebrow in confusion.

-
please wait for few chapters. . .

the roller coaster ride is calming itself down