[twenty-six]

"As I was saying, let's go." Wonwoo tried to get into the conversation but the boys ignored him. Wonwoo suddenly turned his face into a serious one, making the members look to Wonwoo and acted that they were listening all this time,

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and clenched his fists as he walk away, the boys followed him silently as if he was the leader of the group making Seungcheol scared too.

They stopped at their usual spot, the field's resting place where stoned tables and chairs were located, Wonwoo sat at his usual spot, still frowning. The boys stood there frozen looking at Wonwoo, until Seungkwan bursted into laughter, making Wonwoo more serious and mad but curious on the inside,

"Seriously, guys, I suddenly remembered that I downloaded Peppa Pig on my phone." Seungkwan said making Seokmin and Soonyoung chuckle silently at Seungkwan, "So that you can watch yourself on your phone? Tss." Wonwoo said in his most serious tone making Seungkwan flinch at the goosebumps he's having.

Few minutes later, all of them took a deep breath and lowered their heads, "Wonwoo, we're deeply sorry If we ignored you." All of them said and chorus. Suddenly, Wonwoo laughed loudly making all of them curious,

"Do I need to be serious so that all of you should notice me? Seriously it's rude if you ignore me because all I was trying to say the girls will be here right... now." Wonwoo said and the girls did arrive at that time. They were laughing, smiling, and eating.

Wonwoo sighed and faked a smile, "Hello!" Wonwoo said and the girls waved back and greeted him then all of the boys too, "Hi Wonwoo! Hi everyone!" Jeongyeon said and sat on one of the tables since they won't fit into a single table.

This time Wonwoo finally turned his smile into a genuine and a true one when he saw Mina waving at him, he waved back with the tint of red on his cheeks.

Joshua saw Wonwoo smiling, he smiled slightly and looked where he was looking at and he saw Mina too making Joshua splash the water he's drinking into Seokmin's face, "Hey! What's that for?! My handsome face is now wet—" Seokmin didn't continue his statement when Soonyoung splash his water onto Seokmin's face again, "Handsome? Face? Where?" Soonyoung said making Seokmin shut his mouth as he frown.

Suddenly Mingyu starts to look for Tzuyu, "Eh, girls, where's Tzuyu?" Mingyu asked and the girls smirked, "Secret~" The girls sang making Mingyu worry.

All this time Tzuyu was hiding behind the tree, eating alone while reading a book. Tzuyu bit her lower lip to hold her laughter and she succeeded well.

Tzuyu stood up and walked behind Mingyu silently and scared him, he squealed like a little girl when she saw a frog hopping near her.

Tzuyu laughed as she held her tummy. Mingyu covered his mouth while the others laughed too. After that, everyone did what they were doing and gave the couple some time.

Tzuyu slightly calmed herself, still smiling, and sat beside Mingyu. She smiled widely making Mingyu ruffle her hair, making it messy. Tzuyu pouted and fixed her hair. "I didn't knew that you have a hidden talent in there, Gyu-ie." Tzuyu said wiggling her eyebrows making Mingyu chuckle softly.

"I was supposed to be mad at you but the way you smiled made my heart soft, it makes me to forgive you easily." Mingyu said and looked straight into Tzuyu's eyes as he smile widely, "Eww, that's cheesy." Tzuyu said with a dirty look on her face as she looked at Mingyu.

Both of the group were about to ruin the couple's moment but someone did, and it's Kyulkyung.

Kyulkyung pulled Tzuyu's hair to move her aside just to sit beside Mingyu. Of course, Mingyu showed anger in his eyes as he saw Tzuyu being pulled by Kyulkyung.

"Hi oppa." Kyulkyung said irritatingly making the other boys cringe as fuck.

The others reenact what Kyulkyung did and the girls laugh loudly,

"Ugh these bitches, would all of you just shut the fuck up?!" Kyulkyung said making the girls smirk and stopped their actions when they saw Tzuyu standing up from her seat, "Got that right, bitches." Kyulkyung said and looked at Mingyu.

Tzuyu immediately pulled Kyulkyung's hair making her fall backwards, "Then you should shut up too." Tzuyu said with the smirk on her face. All of the girls laughed and the boys did too. Kyulkyung groaned and removed the dirt on her skirt and back along with her hair too, "Stop messing with others business you slut." Kyulkyung said and Tzuyu laughed sarcastically,

"You can mess with me but you can't mess with them, you got it?" Tzuyu said looking at Kyulkyung eyes with her own tiger eyes, but Kyulkyung wasn't scared.

This barbie isn't scared huh? Tzuyu thought and Kyulkyung snapped her,

"And who are you to make rules?" Kyulkyung said, feeling confident.

"Oh me, I'm just Kim Mingyu's girlfriend. And you are? Oh right! Maybe you're the one who's the slut from the garbage, right?" Tzuyu fired back making all of them cheer for Tzuyu, Kyulkyung frowned and stomped her feet.

"H-Hey! I'm more beautiful that you! I'm a queen!" Kyulkyung said and crossed her arms, raising her eyebrow,

"You're the queen? Then I'm the goddess then." Tzuyu said making Kyulkyung widen her eyes and stomped her feet once again and pointed at Tzuyu.

"You! I hate you so much!" Kyulkyung screamed making Tzuyu smile fakely, "Same to you, bitch." Tzuyu said sassily and Kyulkyung walked away madly.

"Indeed a goddess! Our lady!" Soonyoung said, together with Seokmin and Seungkwan bowed infront of her on their knees making Tzuyu blush, "Aigoo~ stop doing that I'm shy~" Tzuyu said with blushing cheeks.

Mingyu notice her cheeks and he gave her a quick peck and he hurriedly look on the other way.

Tzuyu giggled and she pecked Mingyu's cheeks too, making all of them do 'aww'-s and 'eww'-s as Mingyu looked at the smiling Tzuyu beside him and he held his cheek where Tzuyu pecked.

Then everyone bursted out laughing their asses out.

-
want me to press the button to start the roller coaster? ;)

then im going for it whether you like it or not so be ready.