[thirty-four]

"Thank goodness we're done washing the dishes." Mingyu groaned and jumped on the bed, snuggling in the pillows.

"Mingyu, shower first." Tzuyu commands and Mingyu nodded and followed the girl.

Tzuyu heard the door close, knowing that Mingyu left the room. Tzuyu smiled to herself as she saw Yeon Hee playing to one of her toys.

Tzuyu sat beside Yeon Hee and pinched her cheeks softly, making sure that she's not hurt. Tzuyu kissed Yeon Hee's forehead and smiled at the drooling Yeon Hee. Tzuyu wiped Yeon Hee's mouth with the handkerchief she's holding.

Few minutes later, Tzuyu stood up from the bed walked towards to the drawer to search for her clothes and suddenly, she felt arms wrap around her body and dripping water droplets on her shoulder.

"I wanted to take a shower with you but you don't want to." Mingyu whispered to her ears and Tzuyu chuckled, "Are you serious? Do you want me to rub soap on your body since you're a big baby?" Tzuyu whispered making sure Mingyu would hear her.

Mingyu chuckled softly, "No. I just wanted to enjoy ourselves when we're at the bathroom doing the thing." Mingyu whispered and kissed her neck.

Tzuyu bit her lip and her face turned red from Mingyu's words and actions. "M-Mingyu. Wear your clothes and I'll go take a shower." Tzuyu said and tapped Mingyu's arms around her body.

"Okay then." Mingyu said and lets go Tzuyu. Tzuyu hurriedly picked her clothes not forgetting her underwear. Tzuyu ran towards to the bathroom and locked the door.

Mingyu chuckled for the nth time and shook his head at her flustered self. "My shy baby." Mingyu said and wore his clothes.

-

Tzuyu came back after taking a shower. Tzuyu saw Mingyu laying on the bed waiting for her. Mingyu patted the spot where Tzuyu will go and she obeyed Mingyu.

Mingyu snaked his arms to Tzuyu's waist snd hugged her from behind.

"Mingyu. Let's talk about Yeon Hee." Tzuyu spoke up and Mingyu hummed in response.

"Okay." Mingyu said and released Tzuyu. Tzuyu turned around to face Mingyu and smiled at him, making his heart melt. Mingyu played with her hair and twirled it using his fingers.

"I'm actually worried about her." Tzuyu said, "What are we going to do if we're at school but she's alone at the house?" Tzuyu said and Mingyu bit his lip. "It's been occupying my mind lately so I'm not that focused." Tzuyu said looking into Mingyu's eyes.

Mingyu kissed the tip of her nose, "There's someone who can help us." Mingyu smiled, he sat up and so did Tzuyu. Mingyu grabs his phone from the lamp table and called someone.

[Mingyu, go to sleep.]

Was the first thing that they heard from Wonwoo, making the both of them laugh.

'Hello Wonwoo.'

[What do you want? I'm so tired.]

'I need your help.'

[Why? What happened to you? Are you okay? Did something happened to yo-]

'Calm down, Wonwoo. It's about Yeon Hee.'

[Oh, that one. I've been thinking about that too lately. Is it about how to take care of her while both of you are at school?]

'Yep. Can you help me?'

[Of course I can. I've contacted my mother if she can take care of Yeon Hee since she knew about it.]

'Y-Your mother? Haha. Wonwoo-'

[Too late, she said it's okay.]

'Wonwoo...'

[Now you sounded you pity me. Mingyu, it's fine. We are friends for about a long time ago. You're special to her since we help each other, you know. So stop overreacting and tomorrow, mother's going to visit you with me.]

'That's f-fast.'

[Mingyu, for the nth time in my life. Stop stuttering you sound stupid. Now go to sleep and see you tomorrow, hmm?]

'Okay, good night and thank you so much.'

[Yeah, you're welcome and good night.]

Mingyu ended the call and Tzuyu laughed. "You guys are so cute." Tzuyu said laughing, Mingyu smirked, "I'm cuter." Mingyu said and Tzuyu stopped laughing.

Mingyu pouted and Tzuyu nodded, "So, we need to wake up and prepare tomorrow because Wonwoo's going to visit with her mother." Tzuyu said and sat up but Mingyu pulled her beside him.

Mingyu hugged Tzuyu like a koala and smells her hair, "Vanilla and honey, right?" Mingyu said and Tzuyu nodded. "Please sleep with me." Mingyu said with his puppy eyes. "Okay?" Tzuyu said sounding unsure and Mingyu smiled widely.

"Okay!" Mingyu said and pulled the blanket to their bodies, "Good night, Tzuyu." Mingyu whispered and yawned. Tzuyu smiled and ruffled his hair, "Good night." Tzuyu said and closed her eyes before going to dreamland.

-
something's happening soon :3

and it's not dirty you greenminded people