[fifty-five]

Tzuyu hesitated at first but she knew that there was nothing to be nervous for but she knew that it was truly painful to remember their memories.

Tzuyu knocked on the door and waited for the door to open and to reveal the man she's waiting for.

The door opened and saw Mingyu. Tzuyu smiled bitterly and breathed in.

"Can we talk?" Tzuyu said smiling painfully. Mingyu gritted his teeth and sighed. Mingyu opened the door wide and let her in to his house.

"What is it about?" Mingyu asked, obviously not interested. Tzuyu tried to smile but she knew that Mingyu will notice it fake.

"Mingyu, I know that you won't listen to me but, please, for the last time, listen to me." Tzuyu pleaded and Mingyu rolled his eyes.

They sat down on the couch, distancing each other. A deep sigh escaped Mingyu's lips. Tzuyu noticed the boy and she knew that this will be the last time.

"Go." Mingyu said not looking to the girl. Tzuyu nodded and bit her lower lip before she spill every words.

"I didn't cheat-" Tzuyu tried but the boy was getting impatient. "Tzuyu, how many times-" Mingyu was about to end his words but Tzuyu couldn't take it anymore.

"This is painful but I didn't. Just listen to me, please." Tzuyu started to tear up and the boy noticed the girl's expression. It was the expression that Mingyu hated.

Mingyu, being stupid he is, he ignored it. Mingyu scoffed and crossed his arms, waiting for Tzuyu.

"Even if I die, I didn't cheat on you. Can you give me reasons why would I cheat on you? Even if you thought of something, you are wrong. Because you knew deep inside you that I'll always love every thing about you which is an obsession of me loving you than myself or anything else." Tzuyu said and gulped.

Mingyu listened and knew she was right.

Am I that stupid to realize it now?, Mingyu thought and bit his lower lip.

"Mingyu, yes, I love you, until now. But this, you're hurting me too much even if everything was ending piece by piece. But you, why can't you believe others? Aren't they too sincere? I didn't want their help but they knew that I was too hurt so they insisted yet you're making them tired and stress because of me, so," Tzuyu stopped and they locked eyes.

"By myself, I'll end this." Tzuyu said and Mingyu was so shocked but he didn't showed her what he was feeling, instead he gave her a blank expression.

"Since you didn't care about me anymore, I should move on." Tzuyu said and her tears were uncontrollably falling endlessly. Mingyu wanted to wipe those and comfort her but,

He doesn't deserve this girl in front of him anymore.

"This is the last time since I'll be moving to Taiwan for good and I want to see Yeon Hee for the last time too." Tzuyu said and Mingyu nodded, bringing her to his bedroom.

Tzuyu saw the baby playing with her toys. Tzuyu smiled sincerely and went to her side and carry her. Mingyu was watching them and he wanted to cry and kill himself for letting her go but he thought everything's too late, even if it's not.

"Hey sunshine. I'm going home soon and I want you to behave and be a good girl, okay? Do it for me." Tzuyu said to the baby and tickled the little baby's foot making her giggle.

"This baby, when you grow up you should study hard and be a brave girl, okay? I want to take care of you more but something came up so I have to go home." Tzuyu said and the baby looked at her.

The baby smiled, showing her dimples and held Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu tears were falling so she wiped them hurriedly and held the baby's small hands.

"Hey, always believe in yourself when you grow up. I love you, Yeon Hee. You may not understand me but it's really okay as long as you're okay." Tzuyu said and kissed the baby on her cheeks and forehead for the last time.

When Tzuyu looked at the baby, she cried silently and chuckled. "Mingyu, take care of her since I won't see the both of you anymore for years." Tzuyu said not looking to the boy but she was looking at the baby.

"I will." Mingyu mumbled and saw Tzuyu wiping her tears. Mingyu went to them and carried the baby.

"I should go now." Tzuyu said and fixed herself. Mingyu bit his lip and nodded slowly.

When Tzuyu and Mingyu, with the baby, reached the house door. Tzuyu smiled for the last time and kissed Yeon Hee's cheeks.

"Last thing," Tzuyu said and looked at Mingyu's regretting eyes.

"I saw Ha Rin-eonnie last time and she told me that you should take care of Yeon Hee and take responsibility. Do that for us, atleast." Tzuyu said contained sadness on her voice.

Tzuyu forced a smile and her eyes sparkled from the tears on her eyes.

"Take care and good bye." Tzuyu said and smiled. Tzuyu walked away covering her mouth as she cried silently.

Mingyu watched the girl walk away, leaving the both of them, "I'm sorry." Mingyu mumbled and went in.

-
aye so sad :'( sorry