[fifty-three]

When Tzuyu woke up, she saw Nayeon and Sana sleeping beside her. All of the them, the girls, slept on the living room.

Tzuyu smiled and yawned. "I guess I'll cook breakfast for them," Tzuyu mumbled and stood up. "Later." Tzuyu mumbled at laughed at herself.

Tzuyu cleaned herself up. Tzuyu cleaned her face, brushed her teeth, comb her hair only by her fingers, and do few stretches. When Tzuyu's done, she looked at the sleeping girls and smiled again.

Tzuyu went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the girls. Jihyo and Chaeyoung woke up too and saw Tzuyu preparing to cook.

"Good morning, Tzuyu!" Jihyo and Chaeyoung said cheerfully and Tzuyu giggled. "Good morning, eonnies!" Tzuyu greeted back in a whisper-shout way.

"I'll help you cook breakfast!" Jihyo said and Tzuyu nodded, "Okay." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung pouted, "Me too!" Chaeyoung said and they laughed.

When the cooked a lot of breakfast for the girls, sweats covered their bodies.

They cooked a lot of scrambled eggs, sausages, bacons, and of course, rice too. The three sweaty girls high-fived each other and grabbed each other's towels to wipe themselves.

"You did great, my babies!" Jihyo cheerfully said and hugged the youngest. They giggled and did a small group hug.

The girls, all of them, woke up and smelled food. "There's food!" Dahyun shouted and all of them stood up and ran to the kitchen and saw so many foods that the three girls prepared.

"Wahh~" All of them cooed and the three girls laughed. "You can eat now, eonnies." Tzuyu said shyly and all of them smiled widely. "Thank you for the food!" They said in chorus and ate together.

Eating and a few talking was filled in the dining room. They laughed and eat.

When Tzuyu ate her food she suddenly realized that she has to call her worrying mother, she widened her eyes and ate her food fastly. Nayeon and Jihyo noticed the girls and poked her shoulders.

"Eat slowly, why are you in a hurry?" Nayeon said and Jihyo nodded. The girls were all focused on the food-stuffed-cheeks Tzuyu.

Tzuyu chewed her food and swallowed it and smiled. "I have to call mommy." Tzuyu said shyly and the girls awed in chorus and teased her making Tzuyu red.

When Tzuyu was done eating she immediately ran to her room and locked the door. She grabbed her phone and smiled, looking for her mother's contact.

She pressed dial and waited for her mother to pick up her call.

-

[Baby! Why didn't you call me?! I was so worried!]

'Hi mommy. I'm sorry.'

[Well, anyways, it's fine. Oh, good morning to you.]

'Good morning to you too and to daddy.'

[Tzuyu, about that, we're going to discuss few things with daddy, okay? I'm going to call him. Wait a second.]

[Daddy! Come here! Tzuyu's on the line!]

[Really? Coming!]

[Hello, sweetie! It's daddy!]

'Hi daddy! I miss you.'

[Hey, me and your mommy miss you so very much but listen to us first, okay?]

'Okay. Is it important?'

[Super important, baby. And now, don't freak out, be mad, or be sad, okay? We don't want you to be but it's for you.]

'Okay. I'll try.'

[You're moving back here in Taiwan to continue our business-]

'What?!'

[Baby, I told you not to freak out, right?]

'Oh, sorry but why?'

[Me and your daddy really wanted us to be together again. And since Mingyu didn't even trust you when you needed him the most that time, but he misunderstood and didn't came back and save you, why do we have to leave you there in Korea? I think moving on isn't bad. And, I know, you have friends but, baby, you're emotionally and physically hurt before and we don't want you to be ever again.]

'Mommy...'

[Hey, don't be sad. Your daddy has fixed your papers on school and for your flight. Your flight will be on the next day because we wanted you to enjoy times with your friends and maybe for yourself too.]

[The business, our jewelry business was really good and I think it's time for you to finish your studies and continue the business so that your daddy won't deal so many things because he's starting a new one.]

[That jewelry business will be your future too. So we decided to give that to you.]

[Now, what do you think?]

'Mommy, I think t-that's fine, for me.'

[Are you sure?]

'Yes. And besides I think you're right. I miss our family being together again.'

'I may have friends here and they'll understand me for sure because that was what friends for, right? I have to take care of myself more after what happened to me to the past weeks.'

'And Mingyu? Mommy and Daddy, I'm trying to move on so maybe moving back there wasn't a big deal.'

[That's our baby. So now, how about you tell your friends about this so that you'll start hanging out before you go, hmm?]

'Okay, thank you mommy and daddy. I love you both.'

[We love you too, so much.]

'Okay, bye.'

[Bye.]

Tzuyu sighed and closed her eyes. Tzuyu tried to hold back her tears but her tears won. Tzuyu heard few knocks on the door and the girls hugged her as soon as she opened the door.

"I knew you were crying." Sana mumbled and hugged Tzuyu tightly.

Tzuyu sobbed and the girls hugged her.

I'm going to move on, Mingyu. I love you so much it hurts. Tzuyu thought and cried harder.

-
you can hate me but please don't hate tzuyu. wait for more.