[thirty-eight]

Mingyu was worrying about Tzuyu, knowing that she's not attending classes.

"Where is that girl? Is she serious?" Mingyu mumbled making his classmate look at him, "Who are you talking to?" The boy around his age asked Mingyu. "Ahh nothing. I'm sorry." Mingyu apologized and bowed. The boy nodded and continued writing notes on his notebook.

I should look for that girl, Mingyu thought and stood up from his seat making his classmates look at him.

"Mr. Kim, do you have something to do or tell?" The teacher said and Mingyu smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Can I go to the, uhm, Infirmary? My headache is distracting me from focusing." Mingyu excused and the teacher nodded. "Go ahead, then." The teacher said and continued writing lectures on the board.

Mingyu mumbled a 'thank you' and hurriedly walked out as he close the door gently and ran towards the abandoned garden.

"Tzuyu? Tzuyu! Chou Tzuyu! Where the hell are you?!" Mingyu shouted and ran everywhere, not seeing Tzuyu. Mingyu ruffled his hair in frustration and sat on the nearest bench he saw.

"I should have convinced her to stay at the cafeteria." Mingyu mumbled and slapped his thighs, making him wince in pain, "I shouldn't have done that." Mingyu said rubbing his thighs.

"But, she needs... Time for herself, right? Maybe she has problems that she's keeping to herself all this time?" Mingyu said then he shook his head as he chuckle nervously,

"No, no, no. Just no. She'll tell me that so maybe she, uhm-" Mingyu was about to continue what he was saying but someone sat beside him and smirked as she continued what he was saying,

"She cheated on you, babe." Kyulkyung said and Mingyu fumed in anger, "What the fuck are you doing in here?!" Mingyu growled and Kyulkyung laughed like a maniac, making Mingyu more mad.

"Seriously Kyulkyung?! Are you that fucking desperate?! Tzuyu will cheat on me, is that what you're trying to say?!" Mingyu then shouted, making Kyulkyung flinch.

"Tss. I have so many proofs for you to believe, Kim Mingyu." Kyulkyung smirked and took out her phone and showed him the picture.

Mingyu harshly took Kyulkyung's phone and bit his lip as he saw the picture.

Mingyu saw Tzuyu kissing the male nurse on the infirmary based on the picture he saw.

Mingyu suddenly throw Kyulkyung's phone on the ground harshly, making the phone screen crack. Kyulkyung stood up from her seat immediately and crouched down to grab her damaged phone. Kyulkyung smirked and kept her phone on her pocket.

"She dissed classes because of that boy, the school nurse. Go see it yourself then." Kyulkyung said and touched Mingyu's arms. Mingyu harshly pushed Kyulkyung's hand and stood up from his seat as he ran away, going to the infirmary.

Mingyu ran and ran, he didn't knew that his tears were falling from his eyes uncontrollably. Mingyu saw the infirmary door and grabbed the door knob but stopped herself as he saw the nurse kissing Tzuyu.

Fuck this, Mingyu thought and opened the door and punched the nurse on the boy's stomach harshly, making the nurse cough in blood.

The nurse, wiped the blood coming off from his mouth as he laughed maniacally.

"Look here y-young boy, go to class, I have something else to do." The nurse, named Jinwoo, told Mingyu as he keeps on wiping the dripping blood from his mouth.

"M-Mingyu. It's n-not what y-you think-" Tzuyu stuttered and her eyes were filled with tears as Mingyu slammed his fists into the table. "Shut the fuck up, Tzuyu. I have no fucking time for your goddamn explanations." Mingyu shouted and walked out.

Tzuyu sobbed and grabbed a fistful of her hair as she screamed her whole soul out. Tzuyu glared at Jinwoo and stood up immediately and slapped his face as she grabbed a fistful of his own hair using both of her own hands.

"This is all your fault, you bastard!" Tzuyu shouted and Jinwoo pushed Tzuyu, making her let go of his hair and lose her balance.

Jinwoo walked towards Tzuyu and slapped her left cheek as he grab her hair too. Jinwoo glared at Tzuyu and smirked, "Now, no one's going to save you, darling." Jinwoo said and pulled Tzuyu upwards making her stand up.

Jinwoo harshly pulled Tzuyu out of the infirmary as he takes her to the janitor's room. Jinwoo locked Tzuyu as he taped her mouth and tied her arms touching her thighs and tied her torso as well as her feet.

Tzuyu's image at that moment was horrible, and it's the worst.

"You, you wait for me, alright? Don't you fucking scream or else you'll die!" Jinwoo shouted and Tzuyu just unknowingly nodded.

Jinwoo left the room and Tzuyu sobbed silently.

Mingyu didn't trust me at all, what am I going to do now?, Tzuyu thought.

-
expect the unexpected ;)

spoiler: hackerboi's identity is coming. be prepared.