Chapter 1: Home

(Y/N) POV

'Sigh, school tomorrow. Ugggg!!! I'm so tired of school...but at least it's my last year.' I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes and then got up and walked over to my laptop. 'Hmmm, I should probably check the school site to see if there is any news about this new school year and also print my school time table.' I logged in and checked.

"Okay let's see. Five new teachers and three new students are attending this school year and...huh...they are all falling under my subjects?! Oh well, I guess new teachers would not be so bad, but the new students could mean new bullies for me...great." I mumbled to myself. I checked further for my time table and got it. I checked over it:

1 Period | Homeroom
Mrs. Bright

2 Period | Art
Mr. Sutcliff

3 Period | English
Mr. Michaelis

Lunch

4 Period | Biology
Mr. Undertaker

5 Period | Math
Mr. Spears

6 Period | History
Mr. Faustus

7 Period | Sport - Type: Ballet and Gymnastics
Mrs. Smiths

"Okay that's not bad, I better get my thi..." I was cut off by someone knocking on my door. I quickly strode to the door and opened up.

"Oh hello Mrs. Collins!" I greet with a bright smile. Mrs. Collins is my next door neighbour, she lived there before I moved in 2 years ago when my parents died. She is like a grandmother figure to me.

"Hello (Y/N) dear, how are you today?" she asks petting her tabby cat called Snowball.

"I've been well thank you and you Mrs. Collins?" I ask leaning on the door frame.

"I'm doing just fine thank you dear."

I stood up straight and asked, "Did you want to speak to me about something Mrs. Collins?" while smiling gently.

"Oh yes dear, have you heard of your new neighbours moving in tomorrow across you? They sound like quite a big lot moving in, I think about eight people."

My eyes widen. 'What?! Eight people. That is really a lot of people.'  "Wow, thank you for informing me Mrs. Collins." I say smiling once again.

"No problem my dear. Enjoy the rest of your evening." she says waiving and walks away.

"You too Mrs. Collins!" I practically scream from my door because she moves so fast for an old lady.

I close my front door and walk up the stairs thinking of what Mrs. Collins said. 'Eight people is really a lot. I wonder where they came from. Looks like I'll be meeting a lot of new people tomorrow.'  I changed into my fuzzy pyjamas and quickly print my time table. After that I got my school things  ready and jumped into my bed. When my alarm was set I drifted off to sleep thinking about tomorrow. 'This is going to be an interesting year isn't it?'