Chapter 10: Day 1-Sport

I excitedly went to my locker and put my books away. I walked off to the sport field.

"Yessss, I can't wait to do ballet, well I hope it is ballet today. " I came to the field and saw I'm one of the first students there.

"Hey (Y/N)! " I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw Ronald waving and coming towards me with Ciel and Alois.

"Good evening (Y/N), it's nice to see you again. " Ciel said. I nodded and smiled.

"So (Y/N),  what sport are you participating in? " Ronald asked.

"Oh,  well I'm doing ballet and gymnastics. How about you guys? " I asked smiling. Their eyes widen and their mouth open a bit.

"What? " I asked tilting my head.

"Nothing's wrong, we just didn't expect you'd be participating in such hard sport. " Ciel said regaining posture.

"Oh,  well you see I love ballet and my mother also use to do it when she was younger. " I said with a sad smile.

"Anyways,  what are you guys participating in? " I asked shaking my head of those sad thoughts.

"Oh no we're not participating. We are going to sit on the pavilion with the teacher. " Ciel said pointing at the pavilion's side.

"So we are all going to watch you (Y/N) ~" Alois said with a devilish smirk. I blushed a bit. I then saw my sport teacher,  Mrs. Smith,  coming towards me.

"Hello Mrs. Smith!" I said and walked up to her.

"Oh hello (Y/N)! I hope youre ready for today." She said.

"Yes I am,  I'm very excited. So which sport will we do today? " I asked excitedly.

"Today we start of with ballet. " she said and clasp her hands together.

"Yes,  I love ballet! I better go change, see you just now Mrs. Smiths! " I said and ran of to the changing rooms. When I got there I changes into my ballet costume.

As I changed a thought popped up in my mind

As I changed a thought popped up in my mind. 'Alois said that the are gonna watch from the pavilion...now I feel a bit self cautious , I mean no one ever watched me in sport period. ' I blushed a bit. When I was done I got my bag and went out again. The field and pavilion was full of students and teachers. I walked up to where we usually to our workout.

"(Y/N)  over here!" I hear someone scream from the pavilion. I looked and saw Alois waving at me, but it was not just him that was there watching me...but Mr. Micahelis, Faustus, Undertaker, Sutcliff,  Spears along with Ronald and Ciel was there. I blushed furiously. 'This is soooo embarresing now!  I feel kinda makes now with only this now. '

"Alright girls,  today as you know we will be doing ballet. So we will start off with some stretching, then some spilts and lastly spins. So let's start. " Mrs. Smith said.