Chapter 17: Day 2-Biology

Mr. Undertaker and I thought of a plan. Our plan is that we both are going to hide in his coffin that he bought with him today. Mr. Undertaker was giggling like mad and getting the coffin up straight for me and him while I watch that there are t any students.

"Hehehe, come deary we better get inside the coffin before the rest of the class comes" Mr. Undertaker suddenly said right next to me making me jump slightly. I nodded and went inti class. Mr. Undertaker opened the coffin and held out his hand.

"Hehehe, I'll help you in deary. " he said with a grin. I took hold of his hand realizing how cold it is. 'Damn his hands are so cold! No wonder he wears those robes. ' I thought and got inside the coffin. Surprisingly it was very comfortable. Mr. Undertaker came inside the coffin and closed it up , then he turned around and faced me. I could feel how close he was to me. I looked up and saw a yellow green glow from underneath his bangs. Once I realised it was his eyes I gasped.

"Is something wrong deary? " Mr. Undertaker asked.

"U-um no sir, nothing at all...when do you think the students will arrive? " I asked.

"Mmmm I think in about 10 minutes or so deary, we cane quite early." Mr. Undertaker replied. I tried my best not to lean against at Mr. Undertaker because it was a bit cramped, but failed. I fell onto his chest and quickly put my hands on his chest and pushed myself of him.

"O-oh m-my, I'm s-so sorry sir. I c-couldnt stand up s-straight anymore! " I stuttered badly. 'Damn he his bode felt nice. I wouldn't mind to land on hi, no no bad (Y/N)! Don't think like that while you're with a teacher in a coffin! '  Thankfully it was dark so it his my blush.

"Hehehe,  it's alright deary. I don't mind at all. " he said. My blush intensed.

"Mmmmm they are taking longer then they should. Deary I'll open the coffin and just peek if there are any students. " Mr. Undertaker said.

"Alright sir. " I replied. I felt him turn around and try to open the coffin. I waited for him to open it but he didn't.

"Um sir,  is something wrong? " I asked curiously.

"It looks like we are stuck deary. The coffin won't open." Mr. Undertaker said. 'What?! Its stuck!  Why now?! ' I felt a bit panicked but oddly calmed down when Mr. Undertaker spoke.

"Alright deary, I'll give the door a little push to see if it will open. " he said.

"Alright sir. " I replied. I heard him fiddle by the lid and pushed it but it didn't open. He pushed again against it a bit to hard but it didn't open, the coffin tilted a bit forward causing me to go forward. The coffin toppled over and I fell on Mr. Undertaker. The lid was now trapped with us on it and we are unable to get out without someones help.

"Oh I'm so sorry Mr. Undertaker!  I just OUCH! " I bumped my head trying to get up but forgot I was trapped.

"Becarefull deary, don't hurt yourself. I wouldn't want you to get hurt deary. We will just have to wait until the students arrive and ask for help." Mr. Undertaker said.

"A-alright sir, please excuse m-me for laying on top of you. " I said shyly and embarrassed.

"Hehehe like I said deary I don't mind at all. " he said. 'This is soooo awkward!  Really what would the others think?!  Me laying in a coffin on top of my teacher! ' I tried to lift my self up so that I don't squish my poor teacher, but failed yet again. My arms gave out under me causing me to fall on Mr. Undertaker again but this time our lips connected. I blushed so hard that I don't think it can be classifies as the colour red anymore.

"Eeeeppp!!!!  I'm so so so so so sorry sir!  I-I tried to g-get up and-and." I felt a finger on my lips.

"No need to apologize deary. Its alright here. " Mr. Undertaker said. We then heard the class door open.

"Hey Mr. Undertaker are you here?! " we heard someone. 'Hey that sounds like Ronald! '

"Hehehe yes I am here in the coffin. Ronald if you would be so kind as to turn the coffin over?" Mr. Undertaker giggled.

"Uh yea sure Mr. Undertaker. " Ronald replied. I heard him move to the coffin and felt the coffin being lift up. The coffin turned and caused Mr. Undertaker to fall on me this time. 'This can't get any worse can it? ' I thought to myself.

"Oh excuse me deary. " he said.

"It's alright sir, no need to worries. " I said blushing. I then heard the lid being opened and saw Ronald poking is head in my view.

"(Y/N)?  What are you doing in a coffin with Mr. Undertaker? " Ronald asked curiously.

"It's really not what it looks like. Mr. Undertaker and I had a plan to jump scare the class from out of the coffin, but no one came and we wanted to look then the coffin got stuck. Mr. Undertaker tried to push it open but the coffin fell caussing us to trap the lid. " I said.

"Hehehe she is right, but where is everyone? " Mr. Undertaker said taping his chin.

"Oh yea,  all the students and teacher where called to the hall for an announcement. " Ronald said puttimgbhis hands behind his back.

"Oh my, I think we didn't hear it because we were in the coffin hehehe. " Mr. Undertaker giggled.

"True. Ronald what was the announcement? " I asked plaiting my skirt neatly.

"Oh it was just an announcement to say that we must take care of our school bags. Some kid lost it. " Ronald said.

"Oh okay, well thanks for the help Ronald. " I said with a smile.

"Ah no worries (N/N)  [Your Nick name]. Just call if you need my help, but I better get to class." Ronald said and began to walk out the door without knowing that Undertaker was glaring at him from under his bangs.

"Sir are you alright? " I asked.

"Hehehe yes I'm alright deary. " he replied. I nodded and went to my seat while Mr. Undertaker went to his desk.

Undertaker's POV

'That reaper, he is all over each lady he can find. This time (Y/N)  mine. ' I thought as I looked at her getting her books out for my lesson. 'I don't want those other reapers and demons and those two earls to hurt her.'

(Y/N)  POV

I just finished getting out my books when students began coming in. Mr. Undertaker began his lesson how dead bodies are embalmed. I had trouble concentrating because of what happened earlier. Every time Mr. Undertaker turns his head to I quickly turn mine away blushing. This went on until the bell rang.

"Goodbye sir. " I said still a blushing mess.

"Hehehe, goodbye deary,  I had fun today. " he replied. I closed the door and went to my locker still blushing.