Chapter 30: Search

The next day you woke up feeling excited. You had a vivid dream of Evan, you remember his luscious almost raven locks, striking hazel eyes and porcelain skin. It felt comforting.

(Y/N) POV

I rushed to get ready for school having my dream replay in my mind. While brushing my teeth, I stared into the mirror. Matching pair of eyes staring deep into eachother. 'I wonder if they will help me find him... I need to know who he is.'
I finished brushing my teeth and quickly splashed my face with refreshing cold water and sighed. Looking up into the mirror with a smile I said to myself,
"You can do it (Y/N), you know how to do research! ". Gathering information is not my strongest point, but at some point I need to learn.

Racing downstairs, almost falling down them, you grabbed a crimson red apple remembering your stomach begging for food. 'I should eat a bit more, can't have Sebastian lecture me in the future', I thought giggling. Just as I was about to open the front door, my phone buzzed thinking it was just an app notification. As I am walking I noticed how quiet the streets were, bit too quiet. My heart began to race a tiny from the sudden quietness.
'How strange, normally the roads are busy at this time from work and school. Could it have something to do with the hou-' . I quickly shook my head to get rid of such a silly idea.

A few minutes past and still silence. I got bored and decided to check my phone, to my surprise there was an email from...Sebastian? 'When did Sebastian learn to send emails? ' , I thought as I opened the email. My eyes swifted from left to right reading his email. Gasping I turned around running to their house. I ran clutching my phone as I feel the wind push against me.
'How?  Does that explain the quiet streets?  What's going on?  Is it serious? ', my mind raced with thoughts as I kept running. I began to felt a nagging pain by my lower rib, but I could see their house. Gasping for air I ran uo to their front door and knocked repeatedly.

"Who keeps knocking so many ti- Oh hello darling~", Grell said with a toothy grin.

"Hel...lo... Grell...I came...as fast as...I...could... " I said trying to catch my breath. Grell squealed loudly and hugged me tighty making it harder to breathe.

"You came for me!!! " he yelled loudly into my ear having me wince.

"Grell...can't breathe!...Here because...of Sebastian!" I tried to push out the words.

"Put her down Grell! " I heard Ciel shout from inside the house. I could practically feel the pout while Grell put me down.

"You're no fun Ciel, I was just so excited to see my darling (Y/N) again~"

Sebastian came out dodging Grell's hug and helped me inside. I small blush spread across my cheeks having Sebastian's arm around my waist. 'Too close!  Too close!  Okay okay, stay calm it's nothing.' I thought to myself trying to get rid of the blush. Sebastian helped me to a luxurious navy blue looking couch. Everyone was in the living room waiting for me. Grell came in with a small swollen bump on his head.

"(Y/N)  we have called you here because of a serious  matter. Last night a bright flash of light emitted from a house not far from here. Sebastian calculated that it's the house. We didn't think much of it until this morning." Ciel said looking at me with a stern eye.

"I noticed there was no one in the streets, eerily quiet for a week day. Does this have something to do with it? " I asked in a anxious tone scared I might already know the answer.

Ciel nodded and was about to speak when Alois interrupted him.

"Yes! You see we figured another portal opened again but this time a lot of people got sucked into it being carried over into another dimension, same like we have! " Alois said with a big and proud smile. Ciel jumped up and slapped Alois. My eyes were wide with shock and confusion. 'Another dimension? '

"You fool! You gave out our secret to someome we barely know! " Ciel snarled.

"Hehehe, now now Phantomhive. We would've told (Y/N)  now about it anyway~", Undertaker said with his usual creepy grin.

"Wha? ", is all I could get out.

Sebastian's POV

I looked down at (Y/N) wondering what she must be feeling. The young master is quite spirited as always. My crimson eyes looked over at that filthy spider.
'Claude. Filthy spider must be thinking of a way to abduct (Y/N) when we enter the portal. ' , I thought glaring at him.

"Now, (Y/N),  we are not from this world. Don't be alarmed... " I continued explaining our situation to (Y/N). She looked at me with her beautiful eyes, almost hypnotizing me.

After explaining to her she looked down at the red patterned carpet. Silence. What is she thinking about and will she be the same after knowing out secret?