Chapter 24: Day 3 - Art

[BCU]Y/N

[BCU]Y/N

As I made my way down to Art class, I saw that the door was closed. Curiously I walked closer pressing my ear up against the door. I heard two very familiar voices, but it was faint.

[BCU]William's POV

I was busy with paperwork since I'll have alot of over time to do when I get back. Getting my paperwork in a pile I went to that red head to scold him about his paperwork... and well mostly (Y/N). Walking down the hall I hear Grell going on about that vermin. 'How annoying' I thought to myself. Sighing I opened the wooden door to find Grell blabbering with is plush doll.

"What are you doing Grell? Aren't you suppose the be working? " I asked in monotone voice. Grell annoyingly squealed and threw himself to me by which I dodged quickly.

"So cruel Will! " Grell said rubbing his head. I smacked him on the head with my death scythe.

"Stop complaining Grell. We need to do research on how to get back home and please do your work Grell. I doubt you want to get overtime." I said. Looking down I faintly squint my eyes at Grell.

"Oh and another thing Grell Stay away from (Y/N). She is mi..." I stopped and looked at the door. Someone is at the door and I swiftly walked to the door.

[BCU]Y/N

The voices completely stopped. 'I wonder what's going on in there? ' I thought. Leaning more against the door, the handle began to rustle. Jumping back I quickly acted like I just arrived. As the door squeaked open I saw William.

"O-oh hello sir. I-I just came here and... " I saw Grell poking his head out from behind William and waved at me. I waved back with a smile just for Grell to be smacked by a gardening tool?

[BCU]William's POV

I opened the door to see miss (Y/N) acting like she just arrived at class. 'How cute' I thought slightly smirking. She greeted me but stopped when she looked behind me. Turning around I saw Grell waving at her and I hit him again with my scythe. I sighed and turned back.

"Hello miss (Y/N). Sorry about this mess of a rea... I mean teacher. Be sure to be early for my class. " I said and walked back to my class.

[BCU]Y/N

I stared at William as he walked down the hall. Grell groaned in pain and stood up.

"Oh sir! Are you alright?! " I asked worried and rushed to him.

"I'm alright darling~" he replied as his usual self. I looked around seeing the class is empty and sighed.

"Looks like I'm early. Mr. Sutcliff, what did Mr. Spears want? " I curiously asked. Grell looked at me and sat down on the desk.

"Oh, he just told me how fabulous I am darling! ~" Grell said swooning on the table. I giggled and went to sit down as Grell went on about how cruel William is but sexy as well. 'I think it was more than that. The voices stopped in the middle of the conversation. Or maybe I'm just over thinking things since the whole thing with the house on Deathline street.' I thought. Thinking about it, I realized how ironic the name was. Students began to arrive and Grell began his lesson.

Later on in the lesson , my face was beet red as Grell began to explain the art of painting a body and no not a clothed body, but a bare naked one. He explained on how beautiful it is and that the beauty can be forever be hold through a painting. ' T-This. is so embarrassing...I hope he doesn't ask f-for a... ' My thought was interrupted when Grell announced that we shall be painting a body.

"W-what?! " I loudly asked making everyone look at me. I blushed deeply.

"Oh miss (Y/N), if you have trouble painting it, I won't mind helping for a picture~" Grell said winking. Some students giggled at that making me more embarrassed. I just continued to listen to Grell as he talked about the body. He announced that we have 3 days to paint a body and I was so glad when the bell rang making me run out of class with a flushed face.