Chapter 25: Day 3 - English

Y/N

Blushing deeply I arrive at Mr. Michaelis' class. 'Why did Grell have to do a lesson about naked people?! ' I thought sitting down by my seat hiding my flushed face.

Sebastian's POV

I heard about the house on Deathline street. Apparently supernatural activity is taking place. I wonder what my young master will think about it... if he doesn't already know what I'm planning on doing this afternoon. (Y/N) arrived at my class, but her face was all flushed. I could feel my eyes flash fuchsia, because of slight jealousy. 'I wonder who made her blush like that...hold on, she had Art the previous period, how did that red head get her to blush?! ' I annoyingly thought.

Y/N

I felt someone watching me and looked up, it was Mr. Michaelis. He looked a bit annoyed. 'Did I annoying him? Or is something bothering him? I'll ask him after class. '

Students took their seats and Sebastian began his lesson. I wasn't paying any attention to Sebastian, I'll probably get in trouble for that. Something it my hand, felt like a small pebble. I looked down and saw a small crumbled up paper, I looked around and saw 2 girls giggling. Frowning I opened the piece of paper to see me and (B/N), I was on tge ground with a bloody face and (B/N). I turned around furiously at the memory of what happened and glared at the girls.

"Miss (Y/N)?" I heard Sebastian ask. The girls laughed more, probably because I'm getting scolded.

"Yes sir? " I asked a little annoyed that I'm getting into trouble.

Sebastian's POV

(Y/N) replied back rather annoyed. Well I can't have this in class now can I.

"I would watch your tone miss (Y/N). " I warned her and a bit worried. She looked shocked.

"But sir, they are disturbing me! " she yelled. I squinted my eyes at her.

"No yelling in class miss (Y/N) and who is disturbing you? " I asked more upset now on her behaviour. She pointed at two girls behind her who where hiding their laughs and trying to look shocked.

"What?! We did no such thing Mr. Michaelis. She's the one throwing small pieces of paper with disturbing messeges on them! " The one with brown tied up hair and a face full of make up who look like someone smacked her with a make up palette.

"I did no such thing, you two are the ones throwing it around! " (Y/N) yelled standing up.

"Sit down miss (Y/N)! And what evidence do you two have? " I asked angrily. (Y/N) looked annoyed and sat down. The two girls gave me the pieces of paper and I opened them up to see messages about me, disturbing ones. I crumpled up the papers and threw them away.

"Miss (Y/N), you'll be sitting detention from tomorrow till Friday for insulting a teacher and disturbing the class."

(Y/N)

I couldn't believe my ears, Sebastian is believing them? But they are the ones lying, not me! I looked shocked at Sebastian. 'Does he really think I'd do something like this? After what happened yesterday? ' I thought sadly. Looking down Mr. Michaelis went on with the lesson and the two girls giggled at my loss. I had no evidence because someone took the paper away while Sebastian was by the two girls. For the rest of the lesson I sat there sad and disappointed that he would think I'd do something like this.