Chapter 29: Dinner

Sebastian insisted you go home and rest for the day.  You argued against it, but lost against the stubborn man. Walking home you thought about the events that took place today. You couldn't help but to let a few tears stray out of your eyes. Sighing as you near your house, you looked at the house across you. 'Still strange how they live across me and go to my school.'

Opening your door you drop your bag and walk zombie-like to the couch. You fell face first onto the couch with a loud groan.

"Why did I tell them that? Now they probably think I'm a poor excuse of a human. Ugh!  My life is such a mess...kind of? I don't know, since they came into my life it's been a bit better...but I've only known them for a little while!" You yelled lightly pulling your hair in frustration. Your stomachs natural complaining growl erupted the peaceful silence. 'I guess I should eat and drink something after today's events.'

Standing up, you walk to your kitchen rambling through your fridge for some food. Frowning a little by the lack of delicious food, you settled for a bowl of fruit salad. Swiftly moving to the living-room,  you plopped down onto the couch with your oh so yummy food. 'Pff, ice cream would've been nice but I'm out unfortunately.' You turned on the TV and watched your favorite show, trying your best to take your mind off what happened. The fruit salad was done, mind drifting off to sleep, you unknowingly fell asleep on the couch for a few hours.

(Y/N)  POV

Waking up with a huge yawn, you rub the sleep out of your eyes. Squinting, you look to see it's just after 5pm. 'Maybe I should go visit them across the street for a bit. I'm pretty sure some will have more questions about Evan, though, I know nothing of him.' Yawning again I get my lazy butt off the couch and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Splashing some cold water on my face, I comb my knotted hair. After a few "ouch" and "ows" I finally ran downstairs to the front door. I took a deep breath of the fresh air any walked across the street.

As I came up the stairs to the door, I could hear some commotion. 'Probably Grell trying to attack Sebastian again' I thought with a slight giggle. Before I could knock, the door was opened by a familiar golden eyed man.

"Good evening miss (Y/N)." Claude said in his usual monotone voice. I blinked and quickly composed myself.

"Good evening Claude, I was wonderi-" before I could finish I got tackled into a hug. I gasped from the tight squeeze and looked down to see Alois.

"(Y/N)! You came to visit!  Aw did you miss me that much?~ " Alois asked teasingly still squeezing me.

"What?  No I just wante-" again before I could finish my sentence, Alois pulled me inside to the which I presume is the living room. Sebastian was holding a tray with tea for Ciel while Ciel was reading a book. This made me rise my brow. 'Why is Sebastian being so formal to Ciel? ' The reapers were on the other couch, Grell clinging to a highly irritated William, Undertaker grinning at me and Ronald giving a wink.

"Look!  (Y/N) came to visit! " Alois practically yelled in my ear which made me move me head away a little. Ciel gave a sigh of annoyance and placed down tgw beautiful porcelain tea cup. 'Aren't they fancy uh? ' I thought looking at this cup.

"Don't yell in her ear Trancy, have some manners will you?" Ciel asked closing his eyes. Alois just turned away and scoffed mumbling brat. I was about to question why Sebastian was so formal to Ciel when he looked at me and smiled.

"I am currently working on perfecting different types of tea and Ciel volunteered to be my assistant." Sebastian said with a small smirk in which Ciel grunted at. Blinking I nodded and giggled.