Chapter 12: Morning

The sun rose beautifully over the city.

"The sunrise look amazing today. " I said watching the sunrise from my bed. I layer there at watch it gleam through my window. I looked at my alarm and saw it was only 05:47.

"Well no use sleeping further now. " I said and got out of bed. Slowly I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself.

" If someone had to see me now they'd run screaming for their lives. I mean come on , why can't I also look perfect when I wake up? " I frowned. Turning on the shower I climbed in feeling my muscles instantly relax.

" Ahhhh,  this is nice. I wonder how m new neighbours ar... "

"Wahhh!!!  You're so cruel Bassy,  but I like it! " I heard Mr. Sutcliff scream. 'Oh yea, his name is Grell' I thought.

"I've told you to stop peeking in the bathroom door when I shower Sutcliff! " I heard Sebastian scream. 'Well...I guess they're doing okay? '

"Oh but Bassy,  who cpuldt resist such a handsome beast as yourself? Oh just to think of you holding me with your strong arm.~"

"Stop that,  it's revolting. " I heard Sebastian said. I let out a little laugh at their argument. 'I wonder if they know I can hear them? ' I got out and dried myself. After that I got into my school uniform and gathered all my school things together.

"Sigh,  why do I always feel so shy when I'm around people?  Is it because I have manners, or am I insecure or what?  I just hope that (Y/N)  will leave me alone today,  I'm not in the mood to fight. " I said and walked down stairs. When I came to the kitchem and got out some fruit and made myself a wildberry smoothly.

"Mmmm this is so good. " I said and took another big sip. I looked at the clock and saw it was 07:04.

"Well I better start walking to school." I said and went out my door. When I came down my to my gate I saw my neighbours get in separate cars.

"Good morning miss (Y/N)." I heard Sebastian from inside the car.

"Oh good morning Sebastian. How are you today?" I asked with smile.

"I'm thank you. How about you miss (Y/N)?"

'I'm fine thank you Sebastian. I'll see you all at school. " o said and began walking away.

"Wait!  Would you care to ride with us to school miss (Y/N)? " I heard Sebastian asked.

"Oh, um, no it's alright. I like walking to school. It's gives me time to clear my head from things, but thank you for the offer. " I said and waved at them.

"It's not problem,  if you need a ride anytime,  feel free to ask. " and with that they took of to school.

I walked down and heard the birds singing and wind whistling through the trees. 'This is so beautiful. Everything seems so peaceful, well that's was until school came in sight. ' I thought and sighed in disappointment.

As school came in reach I saw my neihbours cars was parked and students where talking with each other. I stepped through the school doors and went to my locker.

"Hehe, she's such a freak. "

" She does not belong here."

I walked and ignored their stupid comments about me,  but it still did hurt a bit though. 'I still don't know why people are like this towards me. Is it wrong that I'm different? ' I was snapped out of my thoughts when a certain someone slammed my locker closed.

"Well if it isn't miss know it all." (B/N) said and leaned with her hand on the locker.

"What is it now (B/N)?  I'm not I'm the mood so if you would excuse me I'd like to get to class. " I turned around but was roughly turned back around.

" I didn't say you my go you little slu... "

" Is there something wrong here? " we heard a voice behind us. We turned around and saw Ciel standing there with his books under his arms.

" What do you want pip squak. Stay out of our business! " Ciel furrrowwd his eyebrows but was about to say something when I first spoke.

"Hey!  That's no way to talk aoemone like that. He didn't do anything so leave him alone! " I yelled and got in front of Ciel.

"WHY YOU! " she was about to attack me when Mr. Michaelia showed up behind her,  but she didn't notice. She was about to attack but stopped.

"You know what (Y/N), I bet Mr. Michaelis hates you. You did disturb his class yesterday and I saw how his eyes wondered all over me. So if I was you I would..."

"Miss (B/N) , I assure you that my eyes won't wonder on someone like you. You're are again causing trouble and like I said yesterday if you ever again bother (Y/N)  or even Phantomhive,  I will suspend you. " Mr. Michaelis said from behind her with a glare. She froze in her spot.

"I-I, b-but,  she started it sir!  She called me names and teased me! " She yelled. Mr. Michael is glare hardened.

"Do not lie to me (B/N). I've been behind you this entire time. Now go,  you're waisting my time. " he said and she walked off quickly.

"Are you alright miss (Y/N)  and Phantomhive?" Mr. Michaelia asked us both. We both nodded.

"That's good, now we two better get to class otherwise we're going to be later. As for you Mr. Phantomhive you need to get to your Homeroom class. " he said.  Ciel nodded and walked off. As for me and Mr. Sebastian we walked on passed to my Art class to get to get to my Homeroom class.

" I'm sorry for what that girl causes you, but if you need anything just call my name and I'll be there. Even if it is the tinniest whisper. " Mr. Michaelis said. I blushed a bit and nodded with a small thank you. When we reached my Art class Mr. Sutcliff burst out of the door and flung himself at Mr. Sebastian, but stepped out of the way in time. I giggled a bit and offered my hand to Mr. Sutcliff. He looked at me in shock first but took it afterwards.

"Oh I just wanted to say I heard your conversation this morning about the shower peeking. " I said giggeling. Both their eyes widen and I laughed a bit.

"Oh don't worry , it was quite funny but we better get into class don't you think? " I asked.  They both nodded and Mr. Michaelis walked off with a slight blush as the same with Mr. Sutcliff. I laughed and walked to my Homeroom class.