Chapter 21: Day 2-Infirmary

'Where am I. I can hear my surroundings. I hear people whisper...oh yea, I passed out from bloodlos. I should try to open my eyes. ' I tried to open my eyes but they didn't. I tried again harder and I was able to open it up a bit. The light was almost blinding to me, it faded a bit and I could see figures surround me. It came to clear and I could make out who it was.

"H-hey guys. " I said with a groggy voice.

"Oh (Y/N) you're awake! " I hears All is yell. I winch at the loud sound. Ciel then smacked him behind his head.

"Don't yell Trancy. "  Ciel scowled. Mr. Michaelis came forth.

"How are you feeling miss (Y/N)? " he asked in a calm voice. I sat up but fell back down when I felt a sharp pain in my arm and hissed.

"Oh becarefull miss (Y/N)! Your arm is wounded from the fight. " Mr. Michaelis said and helped me up gently. I look at my arm and saw the bandages going red. Mr. Michaelis took my arm gently in his hands began to unwrap it.

"Oh darling this is terrible! Though I must say you do look beautiful in red darling~" Mr. Sutcliff purred. He was then hit over the head what looked like a gardening tool??  'What the heck?! '

"Now is not the time Sutcliff! " Mr. Spears scwoled.

"Um Mr. Spears, why do you have a gardening tool by you? " I asked. They all immediately froze.

"Uh is something wrong? " I asked confused and their sudden  change of behavior. Mr. Undertaker was the first to snap out of it.

"Oh well deary, since we have such a huge garden at home Mr. Spears will be caring for it. Isn't that right Mr. Spears? " Mr. Undertaker said looking towards Mr. Spears.

"That is correct. " Mr. Spears said pushing up his glasses. I nodded. Mr. Michaelis wrapped a new bandage around my arm.

"When is school over? " I asked them.

"School came out about 10 minutes ago miss (Y/N) " Mr. Faustus said coming to me left side.

"Oh,  well can we go home please? " I pleaded no longer wanting to be here. They nodded. Mr. Michaelis helped me up and I carefully stood up.

"Thank you Mr. Michaelis. " I said with a smile.

"It was no trouble at all miss. " Mr. Michaelis said aware of the glare he got from Claude.

"Alright so I'll just get my things from my locker then I'll be on my way. " I said going towards the door.

"Wait! (Y/N)  we could give you a lift home if you want. " I heard Ronald say. I turned around and smiled.

"Thank you for the offer but I prefer to walk,  I would like to clear my mind from what happened today. " I said. He nodded and I walked out the door.

Black Butler Crew

"That was close. You reapers better hide those things better,  she almost found out. " Ciel scowled. William just sighed.

"Sebastian,  turn into a crow and watch (Y/N) closely and make sure she is safe. " Ciel said to Sebastian.

"Yes,  my young lord. " Sebastian said going on one knee.

"Claude I order you to do the same. " Alois said standing with his hands on his hips.

"As you wish,  your Highness" Claude said putting his hand where his heart should be. Sebastian truned into a crow while Claude turned into a spider and quickly scurried away.

"We should get home. " Ciel said and began to walk.

(Y/N) POV

I walked between the trees feeling the cold breeze against by skin. I sighed.

"I can't believe what happened today. I never thought this would happen. " I said and looked up to the sky. Suddenly I heard a crow above me,  it came down and sat on my shoulder.

"Hello there. " I said and smiled at it, but it looked oddly familiar.

"Hey you look really familiar though... " I said. It then clicked, it was the same crow from yesterday.

"Oh your that crow from yesterday!  Hello again Mr. Crow. " I smiled. It nodded and stared at me, then it looked at my bandaged arm.

"Oh don't worry about that, it was an accident that happened at school." I said. I walked further enjoying the peaceful feeling. I then felt something crawl on my arm, I looked and saw a black and gold spider on my arm. I squeaked and froze but relaxed again.

"Oh you gave me a fright. How did you get on my arm? Anyway hello there Mr. Spider! " I said and looked at the beautiful spider. What it did next wanted me to die of adorableness. It lifted it's leg and waved it to me.

"Awwwww that is sooo cute! " I said and smiled brightly

"Awwwww that is sooo cute! " I said and smiled brightly. Sebastian glared at Claude as he just smirked at Sebastian.

"I better walk before it gets dark. " I said and walked with Mr. Crow on my left shoulder and Mr. Spider on my right arm. I got to my house and stopped by my door.

"Thank you for keeping me company you two. I appreciate it. " I said and smiled at them. The both nodded at me.

"Wow,  you two are really intelligent. Well goodbye,  I hope to see you tomorrow again. " I said to them.  'Oh yes you will miss (Y/N)' Claude and Sebastian thought. Sebastian nodded and flew off into the night sky. Claude did the same and scurried away.

I came into my house and did my nightly routine. I claimed onto bes minding my arm and fell into a deep sleep exhausted of today's events.