Chapter 2: Day 1

'Beep! Beep! Beep!'

"Ngh, noooo I wanna sleeeep!!!" I shout into my pillow. I sigh and sluggishly drag myself out of the bed and into the bathroom. While I'm taking a shower, I though about today. 'I just hope today is not gonna turn out to be a disaster. I mean, I already got the popular girls bulling me every time it's a new school year in front of everyone and I really don't want to start my school year like that. It's been like this ever since I entered High school.

*Flashbacks*

First year:

"Ooooooo who do we have here, a new student I see. What's your name girl?" a girl with curly brown locks and brown eyes asked me.

"Uh it's (Y/N)."

"Humph, well I'm the boss around here and you'll do what I say, got it?!"

"I-I...a-alright." I stuttered.

"Alright girls, let's give her a warm welcome." she says with an evil smirk.

Then the girls poured all of their drinks all over me and everyone started to laugh.

Second year:

"Well well, new year again. (Y/N). Mmmmmm let's see, what to do, what to do...GOT IT!"

She dragged me to the school gym and pushed me to the middle. I waited when suddenly people started to throw dodge balls at me. It hit me all over and all I could do was cover up. I came home with many bruises that day.

Third year:

"Hello (Y/N). Would you be so kind as to follow me to the girls bathroom?"

I wanted to run, but as I turned around (B/N) {B/N means bully's name} group blocked me. I sighed and nodded. When we got there she and one of her friends held my arms still and the rest of the group threw wet toilet paper at me. After that they let me go and when I came out the bathroom people where laughing and calling me names.

Fourth year:

I came into the school building seeing no one around. I knew something was up but shrugged it off. When I arrived at my class already opening the door, people inside the classroom threw garbage and dirt all over me. One girl punched me in my stomach and I crumbled to the floor. I started to cry while people took videos and laughed at me. That was the worst year ever.

*Flashbacks ends*

"Sigh, maybe I can sneak past them today. I don't want my year to starr like it always has."

After my warm shower I got into my school uniform that was a white blouse, black skirt coming up to mid-thigh and a grey ribbon around my neck. I left my hair down and put on my black knee high socks and pumps that had a small heel on. I got my school bag and sketch pad and sprinted out the door.

On my way to school I was thinking about when my new neighbours will arrive today.When my school came into view, my stomach began to turn. I looked around to see if (B/N) was there. I spotted her by the corner of the building with her friends. I quickly sprinted through the school doors and to my locker. After that I walked to class. 'Oh yea, I almost forgot we have new teachers and students. Wonder how they are?' I got to class and saw that only a few people where there. I sat down at the back of the classroom when the principal announced the usual welcome back speech to us. I waited until the bell rang and people came into class, that's when I saw the three new students.