Chapter 20: Day 2-Sport

I dropped my shoes and marched over to her. I could hear Alois sob and Ciel growl. (B/N) was still busy insulting them when I came up behind her.

"Hey! Brat! " I called right behind her. She turned around and thats when I punches her full on the face.

She fell to the ground gasping in pain

She fell to the ground gasping in pain. She brought her hand to her nose and felt that it was broken. Ciel, Alois and Ronald stood I'm complete shock at what I just did. (B/N) face then turned into an angry emotion and looked at me.

"You bloody slut!" She yelled and quickly jump up and threw a punch at me. I dodged and she staggered forward, I kicked her back and let her face plant on the floor. She scraped her nails on the group and stood up.

"You little brat! You'll pay for that! " she began to throw punches at me quickly. I could only block them with my arms. I took the chance to kick her legs out from underneath her. I panted and looked at her. She got on her knees and saw her reach into her pocket. She laughed , but her laugh was like a maniacs.

"Hahaha! You think you get beat me this easily?! Well guess again brat! " she quickly sprinted towards me pulling a knife out of her pocket. My eyes widen, I moved out of the way but a little to late. The knife cut deeply into the side, of my left arm. I gasp in pain and hold onto my arm. I heard her turn around but I was to slow. I waited for the impact but it never came. I slowly turned and saw Mr. Michaelis tightly holding her wrist.

"You shall never lay a finger on (Y/N) nor set foot on this school ground again. You are expelled from this school for attacking another student, bellying, bad behaviour and for severely injuring a student. Not to mention having a dangerous weapon with you. " Mr. Michaelis said in pure disguist. He took the knife from her with his other hand and threw her wrist down. (B/N) stomped of to go grab her things and leave. I looked and saw the whole school watching this scene. I felt blood drip dangerously from my arm. I looked up and saw Ciel, Alois, Ronald, Mr. Michaelis, Mr. Undertaker, Mr. Spears, Mr. Sutcliff and Mr. Faustus looking at me shocked.

My vision began to blur and I passes out from bloodlos.

Black Butler crew POV

They saw (Y/N) fall to the ground and rushed over to her. Sebastian picked her up and held her close.

"We better take her to the schools infirmary now! " Sebastian said. They all nodded and rushed to the infirmary. Sebastian layed (Y/N) down on a bed and put force on the cut to stall the bleeding.

"Undertaker, I need you to stitch up her arm before she loses too much blood." Undertaker nodded and fetched a needle and string. Sebastian let go and went to fetch alcohol and bandages. Everyone was sitting watching as Undertaker stitched up her arm.

"That bloody girl! How dare she talk to us like that and then injure (Y/N)!?" Ciel yelled in fury.

"Young Master, I need you too keep your voice down so (Y/N) doesn't wake up while Undertaker is bus stitching her up. " Sebastain said holding badages in his hand. Ciel sighed and sat down.

"Claude, w-will she be alright?" Alois asked sobbing.

"Yes your highness. She will be fine now that most of the bleeding has stopped." Claude said staring at (Y/N) sleeping form.

"Knox, what exactly happened? " William asked pushing up his glasses. Ronald looked down and answered.

"(B/N) was mad at us for getting her onto trouble. She told me to go kill myself and that Alois parents threw him away and that Ciel's parents injured his eye. We then heard (Y/N) yell at her and then she punched (B/N) in the face. I must say that girl can punch. They began fighting until (B/N) pulled out a knife a cut (Y/N) with it. " Ronald ended.

"Oh my, thats just terrible! " Grell spoke up. Undertaker finishes up and Sebastian cleansed her wound and wrapped badages around her arm. They then sat patiently waiting for (Y/N) to wake up.