Chapter 14: Day 2-Art

' I wonder how Mr. Sutcliff is doing. He had a pretty bad fall this morning. ' I thought while walking to class. I opened the door and saw Mr. Sutcliff in his chair filing his nails.

"Good morning sir. How are you sir? "  I asked him a bit concern. He looked up and smiled brightly at me.

"Oh I'm doing well darling. ~ Why do you ask? ~" he asked putting his nail file .

"Because you h-had a pretty b-bad fall this morning s-sir. I was concerned t-that s-sir got badly hurt. " I said shyly playing with my fingers. Mr. Sutcliff looked at me shocked and I began stressing that I did something wrong. ' Oh no,  I think I said something wrong!  I think he might be mad. ' I panicked a bit.

"Oh...no one is ever concerned about me...you're the first to ever ask. " he looked at me partly sad. 'Why would anyone be mean to him. He has such an wonderful passionate personality. I can't imagine anyone being mean to him. ' I looked at him and smiled brightly.

"Don't worry Mr. Sutcliff, I care about you. And I think you're amazing as well. " I said. My words surprised him and he jumped up and hugged me tightly.

"Oh darling thank you so much!  You're so kind (Y/N)!~" Mr. Sutcliff said still hugging me.

"It's no...problem...Mr...Sutcliff,  but I...can't...breathe! " I said trying to breathe. Mr. Sutcliff immediately put me down and apologized.

"I'm so sorry darling, but you're just so cute that I think I might just like you even more than Bassy. ~" he said with a smirk. I blushed badly. I jumped when I heard students enter the class, I quickly walked to my seat.  When all the students got to their seats Mr. Sutcliff began to speak about todays work.

"Alright class,  today we will be painting with different shades of red and only red." He said and began passing out papers with different shades of red on it and the name of it.

"Ug why with red only?  It's such a boring colour! " one of the students shouted. Now when it comes to something I love I stand up for it and I love painting so that means I love all the colours. I furiously stood up and everyone turned over to look at me.

"Excuse me but red is NOT a boring colour!  In fact red represents a very passionate colour and is an outstanding colour. If you really loved art so much you wouldn't complain about it! So if you don't like it why don't you go take another subject?! " The student just sat in shock at my statement and looked down in shame. I sat down and crossed my arms while everyone sat and look in shock to me. This was the first time they saw me like this.

Grell's POV

'This girl...I never knew she was so passionate about art.' I shook my head and began to speak.

"Um, yes (Y/N) is right. Students take art for the love of it, so if you don't like it please go take another subject. "      
I said and every one sat in silence.

"Now let's continue,  you'll draw any flower with one different  shades of red. I think this is easy enough." Everyone got their paints and brushes and began.

After a few minutes I finished filing my nails and thinking of my gorgeous Based I looked to (Y/N) 's desk. I stood up and walked over to her. 'She looks so cute when she concentrate. ' When I came to her desk I saw a red rose with all my favorite shades of red.

"Oh my darling that is gorgeous

"Oh my darling that is gorgeous. ~" I purred in her ear. I saw her ears redden and it made me smirk that I made her blush.

"T-thank you sir. " she said. She sat in silence for a while then spoke again.

"Mr. Sutcliff, I-I'm sorry for my outburst earlier. I just g-got so mad because of the p-passion I have for art. I'm s-sorry sir. " she said and hung her head. 'Why is she apologizing?  She had every right to stand up for her passion .'

"Oh darling. ~ No need to apologize,  you stood up for what you love. And thank you for that darling. ~" I said to her.

(Y/N)  POV

I looked up to Mr. Sutcliff and smiled.

"Thank you sir. " he nodded and walked back. I looked at the clock and saw that the bell's gonna ring now. I packed my stuff and heard the bell rang. Everyone stormed out of class and I just walked out of class greeting Mr. Sutcliff.