Chapter 3: Day 1-Homeroom

"Alright class, settle down now" Mrs. Bright said. Everybody got to their seats and kept quiet.

"Class, I'm sure you all know that we have a few new teachers, as well as  three new students attending school this year. I want you all to behave and show the new teachers and students what great manners you have. Now..." Mrs. Bright waved her hand at the door. I kept my eyes locked at the door. The three new students came in.

"These are the new students everyone. Alright you three, I want you to introduce yourself to the class and after that I'll assign you to your seats."

"Hello, my name is Ciel Phantomhive and it's a pleasure to meet you all." the first boy said. He had short navy blue greyish hair ,partly hanging in his face. He also has beautiful ocean blue eyes, but he as an eye patch on his right eye. 'Mmmm I wonder what happened to his eye.'

"Hello everbody! I'm Alois Trancy, hope we all get along!" he said in a very cheerful voice. He had blonde hair and bright baby blue eyes.

"Hi there, the names Ronald Knox. Hope the ladies and I will get along. " he said with a wink while eyeing me. I  immediatly blushed and hid my face. 'That's an odd way to dye your hair, top part orange and bottom half black and wow he has amazing green eyes...come to think of it, it's quite a strange green, it looks chartreuse phosphorescent.'

"Alright then, thank you for introducing yourselves. Now for your seats. Mmmm let's see, oh there are three seats open at the back by miss (Y/N). " I immediatly shot my head back to Mrs. Bright and began blushing again. 'No one ever sat next to me. Oooh this is embarrassing. I don't know how to talk to strangers, never mind good-looking boys...wait WHAT?! Did I just say good-looking? Ug now is not the time (Y/N)'

" Two of you can sit on the right hand side and one on the left. Miss (Y/N) please raise your hand so they can see where to sit." I rose my hand. I looked around and saw sone girls glarring at me and some gasping. I looked down. I heard their footsteps coming towards me. When I heard the chairs being moved I looked up at Mrs. Bright and she stood there with a smile and nodded. I tilted my head in confusion only for her to chuckle and speak.

"Class listen up, today for the rest of the period you may talk to your friends, but do not talk to loud alright? Good. " Mrs. Bright said and went back to her desk and worked on her computer. I sat there frozen not knowing what to do until one of the new students spoke up.

"Hello, I assume your name is miss (Y/N)?" he said. I looked to my right and saw that Ciel was the one who spoke. I nodded my head.

" Well as you know my name is Ciel and thia bipolar freak next to me is called Alois." he said in a bored irritated tone. I giggled a bit and saw a small blush dusting his cheeks. Alois perked up and spoke.

"Hey! At least I'm not as boring as you. Isn't that right (Y/N)?~~" Alois said and winked at me. He picked up a chair and sat infront of me.

"Hey now you two, we don't want to make a bad impression in front of this cutie now do we?" Ronald said with a smirk. 'Wow, this is just weird. i think this is the most attention I got from boys since forever and did he call me...cutie? No one has ever called me cute'

"What subject do you have after Homeroom (Y/N)?" Ciel asked in a bored tone. I looked at my time table and saw that I have Art next.

" Mmmm looks like I have Art next. What do you all have next?" I asked looking at them all.

Ciel's POV

'Her eyes, they are so...so...beautiful. WHAT?! Ciel stop that, you alread have a fiancé back home...but we are in another dimension though, ug no I barely know (Y/N), no Ciel stop.'  I looked away shaking my head.

Alois POV

'Awwwww she is so adorable. I don't anyone to hace her. I'll make her mine.' I thought and smirked.

Ronald's POV

'She is so beautiful and innocent. Sigh, the others are definitly going to fall for her. Looks like there will be al lot of competition.'

(Y/N) POV

"Um we all have Geographic after Homeroom." Ciel said putting his time table away.

"Awwwwww nooo, we won't have the same subjects together!" Alois whined.

'Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!'

" The bell rang, see you later miss (Y/N)" Ciel greeted and the others waved goodbye. I sat there thinking on why they didn't already tease or bully me like everybody else have. 'This feeling is quite nice, knowing there are three people who won't bully me...maybe. I better get to class' I got my stuff and strode to Art class.