Chapter 8: Day 1-Math

"Oh no, I'm late! No no no no no, my new Math teacher will not be impressed." I ran through the school halls. If those two girls didn't lock me in my locker I wouldn't be late.

What happened 5 minutes ago.

"Hey look , it's that loner that (B/N) told us about! " one girl with short black hair and hazel eyes said pointing at me.

"Yea it is her! Let's have a little fun with her hey? " the other blond hired girl with blue eyes said. They ran to me and grabbed hold of me. I tried to push them of but the black haired girl kicked my legs out from under me. I fell to the ground and they pulled me up and shoved me into my locker.

"Hey! You can't do this, I don't evens know you!" I yelled slam in my fists on the locker.

"Yes we can, you don't have to know us, but we know you. No one likes you in anyway or cares so no one will notice that you're here haha. " she laughed and I heard them walk away. I sighed. I then remembered the hair clip in one of my school books. I turned around and look through my book until I found my clip. Carefully I bend it oped and started to pick the lock.

'Click'

"Yes, it's open! " I quickly scrambled out of my locker, got my books and ran.

Back to present.

I came to m class door and heard it was quiet inside. 'Oh no, class had already started. ' I slowely opened the door and saw everyone was already doing work. I quietly walked inside and wants to walk to my seat but I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard my teacher.

"You're late! What's your name and why are you late? " he asked. I turned around stiffly and saw a tall man with black hair and again
chartreuse phosphorescent eyes with glasses. 'Are those kind of eyes weak or something? '

"S-sorry sir. M-my name is (Y/N) sir. I was late b-because I... I couldn't find my class. " I lied and look down. 'I don't want him to know about the billing too and the kinds would've mock me about it after class'

" Mmmmm, I'll let it go this once. Go take a seat miss (Y/N). " I nodded and went my seat.

"My name is Mr. Spears and here is your work. " Mr. Spears said and handed me my work.

"Thank you Mr. Spears. " I said. He nodded and started to turn around but stopped. I looked at him in confusion and he leant down on me.

"Miss (Y/N), please do not lie next time when your late for class. I heard two girls talking and laughing about someone the locked in a locker. I assume that would be you miss (Y/N)."
I looked at him in shock and embarreament. I looked down and answered him.

"Yes sir, it was me they locked up. I won't lie next time again Mr. Spears. " He nodded and went back to his desk. 'Okay, let's see:

"Okay this doesn't look to bad

"Okay this doesn't look to bad. " I whispered to myself. I finished my work in a few minutes and saw everyone is still busy. I walked up to Mr. Spears. He looked up at me with a bored exspression.

"Is there something you need (Y/N)? " he asked in a monotone voices.

"I-i'm done with my work Mr. Spears. " I stuttered . He took my page and scanned over it.

"Well done miss (Y/N), you've got all of them correct. For the rest of the period you may keep yourself busy, but to not talk. " he said putting my page in the far left Conner of his desk.

"Yes sir. " I said softly and walked back to my desk, but I was tripped by one of the popular girls and I landed on my hands.

"Slut. " she whispered and the class started to laugh. Lmy face got red and tears brimed in the corner of my eyes. I stood up and everyone fell silent. I looked around and saw everyone with a semi scares facial expression, so I turned around...there stood an very angry looking Mr. Spears.

"To the principals office now! " he yelled at the girl who tripped me. She clucked her tong and went out. I sat down quietly and looked at my lap. The rest of the class was still in shock but went back to work.

For the rest of the period I sat like that and then the bell rang. I quickly got my things and ran out of class not wanting to be more embarresed. 'Ug, so far I've been embarresed by almost all the new teachers. This is just horrible, I thought I won't be bullied today but I was so wrong...but hey I still got ballet today or gymnastics, depending on which the teacher want us to do. ' My face lit up a bit and I walked to History a bit more happy.