Chapter 7: Day 1-Biology

I kept walking until I came to Biology class. When I wanted to open the door I heard a faint giggle. 'What on earth? ' I opened the door and saw that no one was inside. 'That's strange,  I'm sure I heard a giggle inside here. Maybe I'm just imagining things. ' I sat down at the back of class and saw more students come in. When everyone was here we began to wonder where the teacher is.

"Hehe,  hello everyone. I'm your new Biology teacher. Please call me Mr. undertaker! " I gasp and jumped nearly 2 feet up in the air in my seat. 'Where did he come from?!  He nearly gave me heart attack! ' I held my name to my heart,  trying to steady it while Mr. Undertaker is laughing and rolling on the floor.

"Hehehehe,  oooh,  he, you all should've seen your faces! He he, sorry years, I think I have frighten you the most." He said still giggling.

"It's alright sir,  I just didn't expect you to speak up from behind me. " I said giggling about myself for getting a fright and because his giggles are contagious.

"Sorry again deary, now let's start class. " he said and walked up to the front. He has long flowing silvery hair that almost reaches the ground. He had a weird top hat on and black robes. His eyes where hidden behind his bangs. 'I wonder how his eyes look'
He stood there with a creepy grin and with his hands folded.

"Today we will discus why laughter is good for your body and soul,  hehehe." The rest of the period we told jokes and laughed.

"HEHEHE, that's hilarious!  Hehehe! Mmmm deary what's your name? " he asked looking at me,  well I assume he is because I'm the only one at the back.

"O-oh,  my n-name is (Y/N) sir. " I said twiddeling my fingers.

"No need to be shy deary. Now (Y/N), can you tell me a joke? "

"A joke? " I asked tilting my head.

Undertaker POV

'Oh my,  she look so cute while titling her head. Hehe,  she's so different and shy. Looks like the others and I will be competing,  hehehe. '

(Y/N)) POV

"Ummmm well...I got one. Okay one day in church old people poked a boy and said 'You're next'.  So the boy went to a funeral and poked the old people and said to them 'You're next'."

He looked at me in silence. ' Oh no this is embarreaing,  I couldn't make him la...'.

"HEHEHEHE,  he basically told them they're gonna die next!  Hehe, I didn't know you could tell wonderful jokes (Y/N)." I blushed.

"T-thank you sir. " he nodded and went to his table and kept himself busy with the computer. I sat and thought on what to do. I then took out my sketch pad and began drawing,  but what I didn't notice was that a sertain teacher was watching me in silence from under his bangs.

After a while the bell rang and I went to the door.  I greeted Mr. Undertaker with a smile and he just giggled and was waved. I giggled. 'What a strange ma,  yet he makes me laugh which I rarely do. ' I walked of to my next class Math.