Chapter 28: The Truth

(Y/N) POV

I took a deep breath and looked at them.

"You see, my life is not as you think. It's rather grim. It all started back when I was 13 years-old. My life was plain and simple, I had friends, a family, a normal life like everyone else. But my life took a massive turn. My parents couldn't care for our household anymore, they...both lost their jobs...We all moved here hoping for a better life, but I was wrong. My parents struggled with their new jobs, earning a very low salary. My new was a living hell, I got bullied, had no friends or anything. Everyday I woke up, wishing that I wouldn't have woken up. As time past, one day there was an accident...my parents died...leaving me all alone...
I skipped school for almost 3 months because I couldn't handle the grief. So one day I just decided that I had enough. I got a job, went back to school which still was a living hell. So a few months later I couldn't pay for the house anymore alone and I made a deal with a man, I thought he was really kind and generous but I was so WRONG. He was the most abusive man I have ever known...the things he did... "

I lightly hold my neck and look down, memories replaying in my head.

"I was forced to wear this shock collar thing, he was a professional pitbull trainer...he wanted to "try" out the collars on me...at days he would whip me for pure pleasure or to take out his frustrations, it left many scars on my back..." I said lowly.

I turned around and slowly lifted my shirt revealing the old lashes. I earned a few gasps but it didn't matter, they needed to know the truth.

"It continued for months on end, I hid it from everyone to prevent even more conflict...but someone came in my life...a man who saved me..." I said a bit sad looking up at them. Some rose their brows in curiousity.

"One day the man lost his mind and almost killed me, if I didn't scream loud enough that man would've never saved me...I was screaming when the door was busted down...A tall pale man with almost raven black curly locks and the most intriguing hazel eyes...he was stunning...I blacked out before I could see what happened though. But I remember his name, Evan. I never saw him again after I woke up all patched up and alone. " I said holding my arm softly. It was eerily quiet in the room when I heard William sigh.

William's POV

I sighed and looked (Y/N) directly in the eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us this?  Honestly, these idiots wouldn't stop chatting about this before we came now." I said pushing up my black glasses with my scythe.

"I hid it from everyone, I didn't want people to know my sad 'cliché' life." she said with a soft sigh. I nodded in approval understanding why she kept it for herself.

"Oh my dear girl, I would look like an utter mess if I was you!" Grell loudly exclaimed. My brow twitched in irritation and I hit him on the head with my scythe.

"This isn't about you Grell, you already are a bad excuse of a worker!" I yelled on a monotone voivet, careful not to let the word 'Reaper' slip. He yelped and held his red head.

"You're ao cruel Willy... I love it! " Grell yelled throwing himself at me, I moved out of the way in time for that sorry excuse of a reaper to fall onto that foul demon.

"My name is William not Willy." I sighed with irrigation, but a smirk played at the corners of my mouth when I looked behind me.

(Y/N)  POV

I watched Grell fall onto Sebastian and giggled a little. Poor Grell was roughly pushed off earning an even more disgust look from Sebastian.

"Please Grell, keep your hands to yourself. " Sebastian said brushing himself off closing his eyes in disgust. Undertaker was weezing in the corner from this somewhat funny scene. Sebastian sighed and looked at me.

"Have you ever seen that man called Evan before or afterwards? " he asked in all seriousness. I shook my head with a soft no.

"No, never before and like I said I nevee saw him again...I wish I could see him again...to thank him for saving me..." I said getting lost in my thoughts.

Ciel's POV

I looked at Sebastian earning a nod knowing what he must do. As Grell was crying onto Ronald and the Undertaker still weezing,  I began to think.

' I am very curious now on who Evan is, clearly he has made an impact on her life. Sebastian knows that our new mission is to find Evan and bring him here.: