Chapter 18: Day 2-Math

I closed my locker holding my math books in my arm. I quickly strode down the haal to my math class. A lot of students where chatting and used their time not to go to class. I got to Mr. Spears's class and opened the door. Mr. Spears was sitting by his desk marking some what I think is homework.

"Good afternoon sir. " I said. He looked up and replied.

"Good afternoon (Y/N). You're Here early. " Mr. Spears said in a bit surprised tone.

"Oh I did not want to be late again for your class sir. " I said a bit embarrassed about what happened yesterday.

"A well teached student always arrives  on time. I presume you have done your homework? " he said pushing his spectacles back. I nodded and opened my book to take out my homework papers. I took it and walked to Mr. Spears's desk and gave it to him. He took it and scanned through it. While he was busy looking at my homework I took the chance to loom at his face. ' He always looks so emotionless, almost like Mr. Faustus. From what I can see make of him is he a emotionless, workaholic, always want things done on time and is strict. ' I continued to stare at him and did not notice him calling my name.

"(Y... (Y/...(Y/N)?...Miss (Y/N)! " Mr. Spears brought me back to earth.

"O-oh,  sorry sir. I-I wasn't listening. Could sir please repeat. " I asked embarrassed. Mr. Spears sighed.

"I said well done (Y/N). Your answers are all correct. Please keep it up. " he said staring at me with those odd green eyes.

"T-thank you sir and yes I'll keep it up. " I said proudly. He nodded and I walked to my seat. Students came in class and where seated.

"Good afternoon class. Today I shall be teaching you all correctly how to do algebra. Seeing all of you have trouble with it except miss (Y/N)." Mr. Spears said and looked at me. I little blush dusted my cheeks and I looked away.

"I will begin by writing out a math problem and I will call your name, then you shall come up and work it out on the board. If you need any help I am here to assist you. Now since (Y/N)  is the only one who knows her work she shall demonstrate the first problem. " he said. ' Oh come on, no not again. These kids are going to gate me even more. Why?  Just why? ' I stood up and walked up to the front and heard whispers.

Mr. Spears took the chalk and began to write the math problem. I stood in front with hands behind my back and waited. Mr. Spears finished and I looked at the problem. ' It's not that bad, it's quite easy.' I looked at Mr. Speara for permission and he nodded. I took the chalk and began solving the problem. After a minute or so I put the chalk down and stepped away from the board. I folded my hands and looked down. A moment of silence passes when Mr. Spears spoke up.

"Well done yet again miss (Y/N). You may go take your seat." Mr. Spears replied. I nodded and went back to my seat. Mr. Spears wrote another math problem and called out the next student.

"Aaron? " the student came up and nervously walk up to the board. He takes the chalk and tries to solve the problem but fails. Mr. Spears then helps him with it and he gets it right.

"Alright next student is (B/N)" he called out. 'Oh great, just lovely. I wonder what scene she'll make now. ' I saw (B/N)  stand up and walks up swaying her hips. 'Is she seriously trying to flirt with Mr. Spears?!  What the heck, first Mr. Michaelis then Ciel, Alois and Ronald. Now Mr. Spears?! ' I glared a bit at her. She stops and puts her hands on her hips and looks at the sum.

"Oh this is easy~" she said and takes the chalk and begins to write. She writes and I notices that her answer is already wrong. She stopped and turns around to Mr. Spears proudly.

"All done sir~" Mr. Spears turned to the board and liftes his eyebrow.

"(B/N) your answer is incorrect. (Y/N)  come help miss (B/N)  with this sum please. 'Oh no no no Mr. Spears. That's a really bad idea! ' I began to stress and stood up. I saw her glare at me and crosses her arms.

"(B/N) clean the board so long for miss (Y/N). " Mr. Spears said. She buffed and cleaned the board. I stood behind her waiting for her. She turned around and blew the chalk dust into my face. I began to cough violently and waved my hand front my face.

"Oh I'm sorry,  I didn't see you there. So sorry. " she said sarcastically. I stopped and glared at her and grabbed the chalk and began to solve the sum.

William's POV

(B/N) turned around and blew the chalk dust into her face. 'How immature of her. ' I glares lights at her just enough for the students not to notice. (Y/N)  then glares at her and grabbed the chalk and begins to solve it.

(Y/N)  POV

I wrote on the board and began to explain her fault.

"You divided it first and you should've multiplied. " I put the chalk down and we t back to my seat. 'She is really pushing her luck with me! ' She huffed and walked back to her seat. Mr. Spears came up and thankes me for helping (B/N). I nodded and began to doodle while Mr. Spears continued his lesson. The bell rang and I stood up giving (B/N)  one last glare. I greeted Mr. Spears and went out the classroom.