Chapter 11: Surprise

I walked home with my mind wandering to my new neighbours. The wind blew in my hair as I slowly walked up to my home. (The picture above is your home). Probably wondering why I have such a huge house ? Well you see when my parents died they left me the family house and ensured that I had a home and enough money to live off, but I do  own my very own flower shop,  I sell flowers I personally grow at my home.

Just as I walked up the stairs I heard a car pull up and I looked. My eyes widen and I gasp. ' Oh no no no no no,  this can't be happening. Out of all the people why them?! ' I went down the stairs yet again and walked up to them.

"H-hello everyone. I see you a-all are my new neighbours now. " I said shyly.

"Oh hello (Y/N)!  This is wonderful!  Now I get to spend more time with you. ~" Alois said leaning onto me.

"Alois it's impolite to lean on a lady. Good afternoon yet again (Y/N). Yes it seems we are you're new neighbours. " Ciel said banking Alois of me.

"Hehe, hello dear,   I must say you have a wonderful home. "  Mr. Undertaker giggled and laced his hands together.

"Yes indeed it is Undertaker. Miss (Y/N)  are your parents home? " Mr. Michaelsis asked me. I looked down.

"No,  they died 2 years ago in a car accident. They left our family house and money to me and I've been living here on my own ever since. " I said saddly.

"Oh,  I'm deeply sorry miss. " Mr.  Michaelis said and bowed.

" Oh no it's ok Mr. Michael is." I said waving at him.

" No need for formalities after school miss (Y/N).  Please call me Sebastian. And this is Claude,  William,  Grell and well...Undertaker is Undertaker." Sebastian said pointing at my school teachers and now new neighbours.

"Alright then. Well it's been nice meeting you all again. I hope you all like your new home,  it's quite mansion. " I said looking at it.

"Hehe,  yes it's quite big

"Hehe,  yes it's quite big. Atleast large enough for all eight of us or that would've been a problem hehehe. " Undertaker said giggeling. ' So all the new teachers and students are living right across me...well that's just...weird '.

" Oh wow, um alright then. Have a great evening and welcome. " I said bowing and went off.

Black Butler Crew

" Oh Ciel isn't this wonderful?!  Now we get to see her everyday! " Alois said and spun around.

"Yes,  it will be quite interesting. " Ciel said looking as (Y/N)  enters her house.

"Young Master I must remind you of your Latin homework due for tomorrow. " Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Shut it Sebastian , you know very well I struggle with Latin. " Ciel shot back folding his arms.

"Ha , you can't evens learn Latin! " Alois laughed

"Well Trancy,  I don't see you talking any other language except for English. " Ciel countered back. Alois immediately stopped laughing and glared at Ciel.

"Oh my~ I will be living with Bassy! " Grell squealed. They all went inside their new home.

(Y/N) POV

I laid in the bath thinking about today.

"Why does it have to be them?  They all acted so weird towards me at school and now their my neighbours. It will be weird having them around me often. " I took a few bubbles in my hand and blew them. I giggled.

"Caw!"

"Huh,  what was that? " I looked around and spotted the culprit. There sat a black crow with blood red eyes.

"Oh hello there,  how did you get in here? " I said from the bath. It just stared at me.

" Well Mr. Crow,  if you would please mind turning around." I said to the crow and giggled but stopped when it actually did turn around. 'What the heck?!  It actually listened!  Either I'm going crazy or that crow is amazing. '
I claimed out of the bath and wrapped the towel around me.

"You can look Mr. Crow. " I said and again it liatned.

"You're very good listner Mr. Crow. " I went to my bedroom and got m clothes out.

"Um Mr. Crow do you, uh,  mind turning around again? " I asked. It turned around and I quickly got into my baby blue fuzzy pajamas.

"Alright you can look Mr. Crow. " It turned around and cawed at me. I giggled.

"I'm going to get something to eat,  care to join me? " I asked and the crow flew up and sat on my shoulder. I casually walked down the stairs to my kitchen. I got out a chocolate bar and went back up stairs.

"I should probably do my homework , right Mr. Crow ?" I said looking at him. He cawed again. I giggle and sat down on my bed with my delicious chocolate bar and school books. I worked on my homework when Mr. Crow decided to nudge at my hand. I looked at him and scratched him under his chin. After a while I took my hand away and he almost fell over wanting me to scartch further .

"Mr. Crow I think it's time you go back home. It's getting late don't you think? " I giggled at him. He nodded and flew over to the window.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Crow. Have a good night" I said and opened the window.  I stood there watching him fly of , then I closed the window.

"Sigh,  I hope tomorrow is better at school. Today was just weird. " I said and plopped my self on the bed. My legs and arms where spread al over my bed.

"I should finish my homework before I fell asleep. " I said and went back to my homework. It took me awhile but I finished it and went straight to bed.

Black Butler Crew

Sebastian flew inside the home still in his crow form.

"Is she alright Sebastian? " Ciel asked turning his chair to the crow. A black fog came and Sebastian turned back to human.

"Yes she is indeed alright young master. I must say I quite enjoyed watching her and getting a good pet from her. " Sebastian replied with a smirk.

"Humph,  well I'm tired. Get me ready for bed. " Ciel demanded.

" Yes, young master. "