Chapter 13: Day 2-Homeroom

I opened the door of my homeroom class and saw that the whole class is almost here. While walking to my seat I saw Ronald, Ciel and Alois already in their seats.

"Hello guys. " I said. 'Hey,  I never stuttered. '

"Hi there cuty!  How is your morning so far? " Ronald asked with a big smile. 'Aw, that smile is kinda cute. ' I though and a small blush dusted my cheeks.

"Uh, g-good thanks. How about you guys? " I asked. 'Damn I stuttered. ' I sat down in my seat. I noted that Alois kept staring at me with a creepy smile and it made me a bit uncomfortable .

"U-um Alois,  is there s-something wrong? " I asked a but nervously. He only shook is head and kept staring. Ciel saw my discomfort and began to scold Alois.

"Trancy can't you see you're making her uncomfortable ?!" Ciel asked annoyed.

"And can't you see I'm adoring her Phantomhive? You're just jealous ." alois said and smirked at Ciel. I blushed at his remark.

"No,  I am not jealous. It's just rude to make a lady feel uncomfortable ." Ciel scoffed. 'I noticed that some of the new students and teachers vocabulary is very formal. It's kinda weird considering this day and age...maybe they're just gentleman. ' Mr. Bright came in class and everyone settled down.

"Alright class, I'll call out your name and say 'present'. " The teacher said.

"Jack? "

"Present! "

"Bianca? "

"Here mam! "

"(B/N)? "

"Here old woman ." The teacher gave a sharp glare to her,  (B/N) just rolled her eyes.

"Ciel?"

"Present mam"

"Alois"

"Here"

"Ronald? "

"Present~" Ronald answered with a wink. Mrs. Bright just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"(Y/N)? "

"I'm present man. "

"Ug I wish you weren't you useless girl. " I heard (B/N)  comment behind. I turned around a bit shocked at her comment. Ciel,  Alois , Ronald and basically looked a bit shocked at her.

Ciel's POV

' What is that girl's problem?  All she does is talk bad about (Y/N). Even yesterday at lunch (B/N) insulted her. It makes me...mad?  No no no,  I don't care for her...I don't know her. '

Alois's POV

' This tart is really getting on my nerves. How dare she insult (Y/N)  like that again?! ' I stood up and stomped over to her.

"Just who do you think you are?!  I don't evens want to know and guess what, some of us wish you weren't here! " I said in anger. (B/N)  stood up and pushed me away.

"Who do you think you're talking with brat?!  Nobody would not want me away,  I'm to sexy not to be here. " she said with sass.

"Hahaha,  you think you're sexy?  Ha you're so stupid,  no wonder you're grades are so bad. ~" I said with a smirk. It was silent...too silent. I looked at her and saw her face red in anger. 'I think she's lost it. ' She immediately jumped at me and we fell to the ground. She started punching me and I pushed her but I could get her off.

(Y/N)  POV

I saw Alois and (B/N)  fall to the ground. My eyes widen at the scene before me.

"Alois!  (B/N)!  Headmasters office now! " Mrs. Bright screamed. Alois and (B/N)  stood up and walked out of the class with Mrs. Bright sending glares to each other. I sat there still in shock.

"Well...that was...odd. " Ronald. I nodded.

" At least those morons are out of class now. What a nuisance ." Ciel said in a bored tone.

'What just happened? '

"Uh (Y/N)?  Are you Ok? " Ronald ask putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Huh?  O-oh ,I-I,  yes I'm f-fine. " I stuttered. Ronald nodded and sat down. I just sat there and waited for the bell.

Ronald's POV

'What is that girls problem? Ug,  never mind that, I hope (Y/N)  is Ok. ' (Y/N) looked shocked when (B/N) made that remark.

I sat there watching her until the bell rang. I quickly remembered that we still need to ask her to sit by us at lunch.

(Y/N)  POV

I was starting to walk to the door when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw it was Ronald.

"We wanted to ask you if you would like to sit with us at lunch? " Ronald asked with a smile. ' Me ? They want me to sit with them?  No one ever invited me to sit with them at lunch. '

"I would love to but aren't I gonna me a nuisance ?" I asked.

"Not at (Y/N). Please sit with us. " Ciel said coming out behind Ronald.

"Alright I will,  thank you. " I said and smiled at them. I bid them goodbye and went to art class.