Chapter 31: New Life

Third POV

"Yes your majesty. She does possess the Cherry Blossom magic...but she is with other creatures, two of them are demons. ", he said in velvety but serious voice. As his almost raven coloured hair blows softly in the wind, his hazel eyes fixed and stern, he looks down at a four leaf clover in his hand.

"That's good news, but the two demons might be trouble...We already have Megicula that's a threat.", the mysterious man said staring at the clover aswell. With a sigh he smiles and said, "Well that is our concern for later, for now we need her back here, even if it means bringing them with her."

The hazel eyed man nodded and saluted.

'She has no memories of where she is from, even more they are not from either worlds... '

(Y/N) POV

I blinked slowly.

"So, you are all from other worlds? But you're so real..." , I said in a daze trying to get it all in at once. William pushed up his glazed and looked at me with is cold green eyes.

"I can assure you we are very real. There was some disturbance in our world in which we ended up here. No one knew there is more than one world and tha-", William was rudely cut off by Grell causing frown by William.

"And that means not everyone is who they say they are~ But my darling Sebastian is definitely who he say he is~, "Grell exclaimed slowly scooting towards Sebastian.

I looked at Ciel and Sebastian hoping they might have an idea on how to resolve this.

"So, you aren't real teachers or students are you?" , I blinked slowly. Undertaker stood up with a giggle and held his hands.

"Maybe, maybe not~ Hehe what do you think deary? ~", he said in a smart and playful tone.

"Now is not tge time for games Undertaker. " Ciel said turning towards me.

"We are not teacher or students where we came from, nor are some of us human. ", he said scanning the rest. My eyes widen and bit my lip from nerves.

"Not...human? ", I asked a anxiously. My heart racing from anticipation.

"You see miss, I am a demon butler and so is that filthy spi- I mean Claude, we are Ciel and Alois butlers in a contract.", Sebastian explained revealing his mark on his hand.

"The rest however are reapers, but do not worry my lady we won't harm you, we've grown quite fond of you. " he said reassuringly. I gave a sigh of relief.

"That's a lot to take in...especially the demon and reaper parts, but I'm glad you won't harm me hahaha..." , I laughed a bit nervously rubbing the back of my head. Ciel closed his navy blue eyes and began to spoke in a serious tone.

"We suspect a portal is open at the house everyone was talking about. That may be our way back, but that's not for certain. Only luck will be needed. ".

'Are they going to leave me too? This soon?... I don't want to be alone again...' I looked down with slightly teary eyes thinking back about my parents and the tree. 'All I'll be left with will be the seeds...'.

"You are welcome to join us back seeing how you are treated here. ", Ciel suddenly interrupted my thoughts. My mouth slightly agape and looked up.

"I can come with? But...won't I be a bother? What about my life here?... " , I asked concerned playing with my hair.

"You are not happy here my lady and we would be more than happy to take you with us. You are also no-" Ciel cut Sebastian off by clearing is throat.

"I'm also what? ", I asked confused. Sebastian smiled and shook his head.

"That's for later my lady. For now we need you to gather your most valuable things to bring with. We are going tomorrow." he said walking to Ciel's side. I smiled and nodded quite excited about everything.

I said my goodbyes for now walking across the street. Opening my door I slowly walked upstairs dragging my feet a little. 'Dang I'm a bit lazy' I thought to myseld realizing how slow I am. Reaching my room I plopped onto my bed hugging my pillow.

'New worlds...Where do I fit in still? Are they really wanting me to come with or do they just pity me? No! I will go with regardless of what they think, a new world, a new beginning. Away from this all! '
I thought to myself getting all pumped.

"I will finally have a better life. " I said to myseld with a soft smile.

"I should probably start thinking about what I can take with me in a bag size. " sitting up on my bed looking around. Smiling I started to think, excited of my new upcoming adventure.