Chapter 5: Day 1-English

'Okay (Y/N), you better stop blushing before your new English teacher would get suspicous of me.' I took a deep breath and opened my class. When I step inside a saw a man with raven hair and magnificent red eyes.  He had a formal suit on with glasses. When he noticed my prescene he looked to my side and nodded at me. I  blushed a bit and nodded back. After I went to my seat and passed a few glares from (B/N) and her group,  I got out my books and waited until the class was full.

"Goodmorning class,  my name is Mr. Michaelis and I'm your new English teacher from now on." he said in a smooth velet voice. 'Oh my word...his voice is stunning. It could make any girl melt. Looks like all the popular girls will fawn over him,  especially (B/N).' I though looking at her.

"Now class,  I will call out a random name and you will stand up and tell something about yourself , then after the whole class went I'll tell you a bit about myself." he said and got out the class list. My eyes widen and I started to panick. 'Oh no, I hate speaking in front off class. Ug why now out of al the times, how am I suppose to speak when people are going to keep glaring at me and making fun?! '.

"Good, now we will start of with...Jack." Mr. Michael is said. Jack stood up and spoke.

"Hello everyone,  as you know my name is Jack, I love Dodge ball and I love hanging out with the ladies~" he said winking at a group of popular grips. I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's see who's next...(Y/N)." My heart skipped a beat. 'Oh no ,why me now?!' I stood up blushing and spoke.

"H-hello everyone, my n-name is (Y/N) and I am very good an drawing and I l-love Ballet and gymnastics." I twiddled with my fingers. I sat down and heard people whisper things about me,  but I just ignored it.

"That's very interesting miss (Y/N). Seems you are a very talented student and as I can see you are top of the class. " he said and stared at me with those gorgeous crimson eyes.

"Thank you sir. " I said while a blush started to dust my cheeks.

"Alright on we go to (B/N)." She stood up and stood with her hands on her hips.

"My name is (B/N)  and I'm the most popular girl in the school and I get any man I want unlike (Y/N) who doesn't even have any friends, Ha she's just useless and ugly.  Don't you agree Mr. Michaelis?~" she said and fluttered her eyes at Mr. Michalis. I was so close to tears at how she just embarrassed a d insulted me in front of the whole class and a new teacher. My head hung low until I heard Mr.  Michaelis speak up.

"(B/N)  that was very rude of you.  How can you think so high about yourself when your grade is one of the worst I've ever seen. And I don't think any of you are worth to be miss (Y/N) friends. And don't even try to flirt with me,  because I'll choose (Y/N)   over you anytime (B/N)." I sat there absolutely in shock. No one ever stood up for me , even less turn down the popular girls. The class was silent and (B/N)  was in pure range and shock. She sat down and folded her arms.

"Right, now we will continue and if any of you make any negative remark about (Y/N) , I will send you to the headmaster and I'll give you a week's detention. Understood? " Everyone nodded their head with wide eyes.

The class went on and the bell rang. I quickly said goodbye to Mr. Michaelis and went to lunch.

Sebastian's POV

When (B/N) fluttered her eyes at me I pulled the most disgusted face at her. 'How dare she make that kind of remark about (Y/N)?  And to still try and flirt with me.'

"(B/N)  that was very rude of you.  How can you think so high about yourself when your grade is one of the worst I've ever seen. And I don't think any of you are worth to be miss (Y/N) friends. And don't even try to flirt with me,  because I'll choose (Y/N)   over you anytime (B/N)." I said and saw everyone in shock. (B/N) sat down and folded her arms and I spoke again.

"Right, now we will continue and if any of you make any negative remark about (Y/N) , I will send you to the headmaster and I'll give you a week's detention. Understood? " they all nodded and we continued until the bell rang. (Y/N) stood up and greeted me and went out the door. 'Her soul is so...pure. I don't think I would want her soul , but rather her heart. She is different from all the other woman I've known for all those centuries I've lived'.