Chapter 16: Day 2-Lunch

I packed my books away in my locker and got a Berry salad.

I closed my locker and held my food

"Hi (Y/N)!" Someone yelled next to me. I jumped and almost drop my food.

"Don't yell Trancy! " I heard another voice. I turned around and saw All is in front of me with a wide grin and Ciel next to him with a glare.

"But now your yelling Phantomhive. " Alois said turning to Ciel.

"I'm not yelling!  You are ye..." Ciel kept quiet after he realised he was yelling. Ronald come out from behind them and came next to me.

"So are you ready to have lunch with us? " Ronald ask with a grin. I smiled and replied.

"Yes I am,  thank you for inviting me. "

"It's no problem at all,  the rest of the group is waiting in the cafeteria. " Ronald replied annld began walking.

"The rest of the group?  I thought it was just us. " I said in confusion.

"Yea the rest of the group. We sit with the new teachers,  we all stay together. So you're sitting with your new neighbors and new school students and teachers. Isn't that great (Y/N)?! " Alois asked excitedly.

"I guess it will be nice. " I replied with a smile. We all walked to the cafeteria.  'This is gonna be weird to sit with them all. The girls are sooooo gonna kill me if they see me sit with them. ' We came to the cafeteria,  I looked around and studied it. I never came here,  I always sat outside.

"Is something wrong (Y/N)? " Ciel asked with a bit of concern on his face.

"Oh no,  nothing is wrong. It just that this is the first time that I am in the cafeteria. I always sat outside under the big cherry tree. " I said with reassuring smile. Ciel had the tiniest smile and nodded.

"Oh look there they are!  Hello Claude! " Alois screamed and ran to a man who looked like my history teacher.

"Why did Alois call him by his first name at school?  I understand you all live together, but isn't that , how can I put it,  disrespectful in the school rules? " I asked Ciel.

"Yes it is, but just ignore him. He is bipolar and has little respect. " Ciel replied eyeing Alois.

"Okay,  but he has an energetic personality though. "

"Come let's go sit down. " Ronald said hooking in with my arm leaving Ciel behind.

Ciel's POV

'That dammed reaper. He can't just drag girls away like that, especially (Y/N).' I thought as I saw them go towards the table. When they got there all of their heads went to (Y/N). This angered me.

(Y/N)  POV

All of their heads turned to me when I came by the table.

"Hello everyone. " I said shyly. 'Phew,  at least I didn't stutter. '