Chapter 26: Day 3 - Lunch

Y/N

When the bell rang, I hastily took my things and stromed out of the class. I still couldn't believe that Sebastian gave me detention for something I didn't do. The halls flooded students as I accidentally bump some poor students out of my way. Ciel, Alois and Ronald will see me here if I don't make fast, I don't want to interact with anyone at the moment... 

I fled to the cherry blossom tree only to find people cutting it down. It felt like my heart has stopped, like my soul left my body. Tears began to flow. Seeking my tree that was so precious to me being cut down. 

"S-stop... " I tried to shout, but no word left my mouth. 

"S-stop it... " I tried again, but nothing. 

Run ...

RUN! 

I sprinted towards the two men swinging their axes. 

"Stop it! " I shouted and pushed one of the men to the ground. Anger flowed out of me. 

"What do you think you're doing?! " I shouted. Anger poured out of me like a storm letting lightning strike the earth. The other mam stopped and looked at me surprised. 

"Well?! "

"I told you before not to mess with me~"

A voice I never wanted to hear again. I couldn't believe it, would go this far? 

"So... it was you..." I asked in a monotone voice. 

" Indeed it was I, pay back for what happened yesterday~"

I couldn't help it, I turned around so fast! before she could say another word and accidentally hit her temples so hard she fell onto the ground unconscious. 

Taking a few breaths I realized what I've just done. I heard a few gasps and whispers, so I turned around to see the school yet again watching along with all the teachers. 

"I-I can expla... "

Before I could end my sentence, I heard massive cracks behind me. 

Cracking... 

Crack... 

Crack... 

The earth shook slightly with a loud boom. Slowly I turned to see the tree... my tree broken and on the ground. I fell to my knees and began to weep. Everyone was silent, no one moved or talking, just watching me cry. 

'This tree was so special... the only thing that made me feel close to my parents... my treasure... my everything I had left of them...now... gone... '