Chapter 15: Day 2-English

I got my English books out from my locker and went to class. 'I hope today doesn't turn out like yesterday.' I walked up to the door and opened it. Inside where a few students along with Mr. Michaelis.

"Good morning Mr. Michael is. " I greeted kindly.

"Good morning to you too miss (Y/N)."  He smiled. ' Oh this smile is gorgeous and his ey... (Y/N)  no,  bad (Y/N). No checking out the teachers.' I snapped out of trance and went to my seat. My books where all out and we are still waiting for students. I sat and relaxed and looked at everyone and when I came to look to the front I saw Mr. Michael is staring at me with a small smile. I immediately blushed and looked away. 'What's up with them staring at me? Am I that ugly or what? ' I thought and heard the last students come in.

"Good morning class, today we shall learn about the origin of words. Now in the English dictionary you'll see at the bottom of the meaning of the word the origin of it. From tomorrow we will be learning a bit of that lauguge starting with Latin. For today I shall give each of you a dictionary and each of you will find 5 of your favorite words and look at their origin, then you will write down the word with it's origin and it's meaning. " he said and got out some books from underneath his table.

" Now I need someone to help me,  how about..." Mr. Michael is spoke while looking around. I saw some girls batting their eyes at him. I narrowed my eyes at them for their stupidity and looked forward again and saw Mr. Michael is look at me with a smile.

"Ah (Y/N). Would you be so kind as to pass out these dictionaries for the class? " he asked. I definitely couldn't say no to him. I got up and had the tiniest blush. When I got to his table he picked up the books and handed it to me while brushing his fingers over mine. My blush intensed and I shivered. I saw Mr. Michaelis smirk at this. I turned around and began putting books on the tables earning such intense glares from girls that I'm sure I could've been crimated from.

Sebastian's POV

I watched her as she walked giving out the books. 'Such beautiful legs and her body is perfect.' I saw girls giving (Y/N) intense glares. 'I find it amusing how they think I'd fall for them. They are tainted inside out, but (Y/N)  is beautiful both inside and outside, so innocent and kind.' I smirked again still watching her. 'I can see why we all  are going to fight for her.'

(Y/N)  POV

I finished passing the books out and went to my seat. Mr. Michaelis sat down and began to mark other work while we started on our own work.

' Ok let's see...mmmm... I like the words:

Love
Passion
Kindness

And then what I feel now

Lonely
Hurt

I felt a bit sad thinking on how almost everyone is to me. They are all so cruel to me for no reason at all. I snapped out of thoughts and began to write down their meanings and origin.

Sebastian's POV

I finished marking the pages of some homework I recieved first period. I put my pen down and looked up and saw (Y/N)  had a sad expression on her face. I frowned a bit. 'Why does she look sad?  I wonder what could be wrong. ' I saw her blink a few times and she went back to her work. I decided to walk through the class room and look at the students words they've chosen, but mostly to look at the words (Y/N) have chosen.

I strolled down the seats and looked at their work; party, fun, sexy,  lazy. Then I came to (Y/N) 's desk,  I walked extra slowly to see what she wrote. My eyes widened at her last two words:

Lonely
Hurt

'Why is she lonely and hurt? I can see she is a reserved type of person but I would have guessed she lonely.' I pondered a bit by her desk and looked at her work, she was writing down the meaning of lonely:

Sad because one has no friends or company.

synonyms: isolated, alone, all alone, friendless,companionless, without friends/companions, with no one to turn to, outcast, forsaken,abandoned, rejected, unloved,unwanted.

As I read that I began to walk to my desk. 'From what I can read she has no family or friends. I know about her parents that died but what of the rest of her family? ' I sat down and stared at her again.

(Y/N)  POV

'I wonder why Mr. Michael is stood longer by my desk...wait a minute, he read my words! Oh no, I hope he wont asj me about those two words.' I done my work and I got a book out and began reading. A while later I thought of what Ronald asked me. 'Do they really want me to have lunch with them?  Maybe they are going to backstab me like everyone does...I'll just have to wait and see. '

The bell rang and people began to exist the class. I got up and start walking.

"Goodbye Mr. Michaelis. " I said and waved at him.

"Good day miss (Y/N)." He replied. I closed the door and went to my locker to out my books away.