Chapter 9: Day 1-History

"Okay you can do this. One more subject then sport. " I say to myself walking down the hall. I came up to my class seeing students already entering class.when I came to the door no way gave me a chance to go in so I waited. 'Stupid kids. ' Finally it was my turn. As I walked in I saw our new History teacher. He looked up and just stared at me which caused me to gasp and blush realizing I was also staring. I quickly took my seat at the back looking at my desk.

" Good afternoon class. I'm Mr. Faustus your new History teacher. Today I will only give out the list of projects that will be done this year and then you can do whatever you'd like, but do not make any noise or there will be consequences." he said in a monotone voice. As he lend out the papers I took the time to study him. He had black hair with a purple tint, golden eyes with glasses, pale and slender. He is also wearing gloves like Mr. Michael is does. When he came to my table it felt like he starred into my soul.

"Thank you s-sir. " I said and took the paper. He only nodded and went back to his seat. 'Okay let's see...these projects does not look so bad but they are a bit weird. I mean it's strange to learn about the history of...demons...owell, maybe its interesting.' I frowned a bit but shrugged it off. I put my paper neatly in my book and put it in my bag. I took out one of my reading books and began to read.

A few minutes past and again it felt like someone was looking at me. I first looked besides me and scanned to the front. My eyes widen, Mr. Faustes was staring at me, but had an emotionless expression. 'Why is he staring? What is it with all these teachers staring at me, do I look weird or something? Or are they...trying to...mock me as well just like everyone else? Ug! you know what I don't care, if they think that, thats their problem .' I shake my head and continued reading.

Claude's POV

'Mmmmmm what a strange human. I sense something different in her. I also sense a lot of sadness and hurt. She would make a lovely meal, but she is a bit...precious...I think the others thinks the same. ' I thought and saw her looking up at me with wide eyes.

'Her eyes are so...beautiful. Like butterfly wings. ' She shook her head and went back to reading. I smirked a bit.

(Y/N)  POV

I read a few paragraphs and got bored. I sighed.

"Hehe, yes she does look like, and idiot. "

"She is so ugly. "

I heard people whisper and looked to my left and saw a group of girls looking and me and whispering. I scrunched my eyes and looked at them. Sometime I just wanna punch them so hard that Google won't evens be able to find them.

I laid on my arms thinking. 'I'm still wondering who my new neighbors are. Hopefully they're nice. I'll have to see when I get home.'

The bell rang and I was about to get up when one of the girls slapped my head with her book. I immediately looked up and glared at her , she only laughed. I got my bag and greeted Mr. Faustus and went to the gym to change clothes. 'Yesssss,  at last my favorite period! '