Heads up!

So, in this story, from what you've read in the bio, this story talks about finding something that is lost. But what I would like to add about this is that throughout the story (Not until Chapter 7, 8, or 6.) the view of the story changes. At the very top, it will normally say who's perspective the story is viewing it from. For the first few chapters, it takes the view from Caius. I forgot to add this originally, so I'm bringing it in, and hoping that you'll see this so it will avoid confusion later on. As always, make sure to comment, share, and vote. Really enjoy the feedback given, and love hearing from you guys.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that the story is also slightly different when it comes to time. Instead of the normal twenty-four hours a day, the days in this story are thirty hours long, Fifteen in the day, and fifteen in the night, never changing. Also, another noteworthy mention, because this is a world ruled by mainly Pokémon and is not dominantly populated with humans, they are able to learn more than four moves. In fact, they are able to learn as many as possible, but still struggle with learning new moves as it takes time to master, and it takes even longer and requires more patience when it's a move they're not supposed to learn. Example being... oh, I don't know, a Magikarp learning Ancient Power. This process would take them decades to learn, but considering they can live up to a thousand years, that shouldn't be a problem. (Or is it?)