Chapter 27: Answers

(Caius)

We walked into the federal prison that used to be used for different reasons. As we went down the stairs, I was thinking out what we could do in my mind. Possibilities were swinging left and right. Luckily, I had help with verifying what we should do. Sarah, Thalia, and Carinthia helped narrow down the choices. Raiden was pretty much just coming up with ideas on what he and Thalia could do while they were here in Ai.

"So, have you got an idea what you're going to do?" Carinthia asked.

"I'm going to get answers." I replied. "And I need to settle a few grudges."

"Easy Caius, I only got us one of these, and we don't need another incident like the last." Sarah warned.

"So who is this Pokémon anyway?" Raiden asked.

"Pokémon's." I corrected. "There's six of them."

"Okay, Pokémon's" Raiden replied. "What did they do exactly?"

"Basically, to keep it short and sweet, they were the reason that all those girls were chasing the two of you." Carinthia said looking back up the stairs. I shuddered as she finished that sentence.

"You think after twelve years, they would learn that it's not true." Sarah said annoyed.

"Ain't no Pokémon laying a paw on my boyfriend." Thalia said with a sassy voice. We snickered a little bit at how her tone was. As we reached the bottom of the stairs, I knocked on the steel door. The hole in the door opened up and two eyes were peering through them.

"Who goes there?" The voice asked.

"Caius, Sarah, Carinthia, Thalia, and Raiden, Generals of Karma and Nishat." I replied. The hole closed up and multiple locks were heard from the other side of the door. As it opened up, a Beheeyem allowed us to walk through.

"It's nice to see that you've recovered." The Beheeyem said.

"I wasn't alone in it." I replied walking through the door. As the door closed behind us, we made our way back through the familiar hallway leading to a new door-way. I stopped Raiden at the door. "Stay back here." I said.

"What? And miss out on the opportunity to interrogate someone?" Raiden questioned.

"I'm not leaving you out of this, I just need you in for the right time." I replied. He was a bit hesitant, but he nodded and they both stayed behind as we were allowed through the second door. I whispered to the guard, a Scolipede, that there were two others behind the door. I told him that he would know when to let them in. As I turned around, I saw the familiar face of a Salazzle. The same Salazzle that ended up almost killing me. They all looked up and saw the four of us. When they all turned their eyes on me, I saw their expression darken. One figure was different however. It had appeared that Sar had evolved since the twelve years I'd seen him. He was now a Garchomp, but that still did little to change that he was stuck in this cell.

"Caius." Sar said lividly.

"So nice to see that you're all reflecting on what you've done." Carinthia said cracking a smile. Sar frowned with anger.

"You wouldn't say that to my face." Sar challenged.

"Come closer to the cell and I will." Carinthia said walking towards the cell.

"Carinthia, don't get overconfident." Sarah warned. Sar approached the cell and Carinthia was holding onto the bars.

"So nice to see that-" Carinthia's sentence was cut off when Sar charged at the cell and swiped down at Carinthia with Dragon Claw. The guy's luck was seriously at a low, because I don't think he even realized that she was a fairy type. When he saw the attack phase through her, I saw the same fear in his eyes when he tried the same thing on Knud. Carinthia started to chuckle. "You know, you should really do research on your enemies before you go all out on them." Carinthia delivered a solid kick to Sar's face, sending him flying back against the wall. I couldn't help but snicker at the attempt.