Chapter One: The New Girl

Deena

Wassuphh Yall, Im Deena-Marie King. Anyway let me tell yall about myself. I the shortest of all my sisters. Im 5'1, Long hair, Dont care AND YES THE SHIT IS ALL MINE. Its mine because I'm Jamaican, White & Black. I honestly think im somewhat Dominican just because of how I look. Anywayy. I was born on the islands of Barbados, my father is Jamaican and white while my mother is Jamaican and black. I find that shit so weird but its whatever, they birthed some beautiful kids if you ask me. Ive been all around the damn world and it just so happens we moved to NOLA when I was 12. Thats when I met August.... Yes, August Alsina the famous singer with that sexy ass voice and the tattoos...OH MY LAWDD! But thats my nigga, I first met him about my second day of school and let me tell you to me HE WAS UGLY. Lol, but he was a cool ass person to be around..well now...

August

I aint gotta go into detail about who I am. Yall already know everything through the music, internet, interviews, all that shit.

I met D in 6th grade and let me tell you she was hella sexy then as she is now. I aint going to lie to you. It just so happens we aint instantly become friends just by having all our classes together..This bitch was EVIL AS FUCK, But thats my baby now. We met during free time in class at the end of the day and I had put the class pet lizard in her bag. She went to reach in her bag and she screamed and dropped the bag and the lizard crawled out making all of us laugh.

"Yow! You dere!" She yelled at me.

"What ma?" I answer back. At the time I aint know she mixed like hell. She speaks several languages and she learned spanish in high school. No wonder she graduated earlier than everybody else.

"Is this yours?" She said holding the lizard and then she put it down my pants and I screamed like a fucking girl. That shit was embarrassing as fuck.

"DEENA-MARIE KING!" This lady that looked just like her but older looking.

"Yes mume?" She said back to the woman.

"Lets go, Ya fatha is waiting."

"Okay!" She gathered her stuff and left.

"Broooo! I think you like her." My older brother Melvin said coming into our class before the bell rung to leave.

"Nahh, She aint my type." I said as we left school.

Little did I know....She would be my Bestfriend.