Chapter Ten: War Ready!❤

Khalani

I walked into the house after coming from work and the house was quite. I walked in Deena's room and she was on the phone.

"Yeah.....I dont know....Okay, Okay. Ill be there crybaby." She hung up and looked at me.

"Hey D. How you feeling?" I asked. I know August my brother but ive been wanting to see August and Deena together FOREVER!

"Im good, Going see August now. You'll be okay here." She said getting up.

"Yeah." I walked Deena to the door and as soon as she opened it there stood Ant.

"Hey..Uhm Khalani can we talk?" I jumped on him and kissed him.

"Shit, What was that about?" He asked me

"Yes, Ill be your girl." He started smiling.

"Everybody in love now." Deena said taking a picture.

"Go get yo man girl." Ant said being gay for a slight second

"Im going." She smiled and I ran and hugged her.

"I love you Deena, More than anything."

"Love you to Khalani Kardashian." I started laughing she knows Im in love with them.

"Gotta go, Latteerrss." Deena said and she left.

Deena

I hopped in the Maro and went to see August, I wonder what he wants now.

I pulled up and got out.

"Deeeenna!" Tay and Yana yelled.

"My Hoes!" They hugged me.

"Good luck." Yana said and she kissed one cheek while Tay kissed the other than she grabbed my ass.

"Tay! Stop being gay!" She giggled and they left.

What they dont know is I talked to the guys and told them to do better than what August is doing. Tone started it, Smoke always down and Ant was the hardest to get to do it but look where it got them.

I walked into the house and I smelled my favorite once again.

"Hey beautiful." August said kissing me.

"...Haaan?" I said more to myself.

"Come sit down." I just did what he said and he put my plate down in front of me and started rubbing my shoulders.

"Soo, Where you been?" He asked me.

"Home, Being a bum."

"Why? Somebody was mad?"

"I wasnt mad, just jealous. Im human okay?" I said and he kissed me again.

"I know." He squatted infront of me. "Look, Im sorry for hurting your feelings like that. You know I love you much more than any woman. You know you're the only person I want kissin' on my tattoos. You know where you stand. I put you before my girlfriends because you've always been like a girlfriend too me." He grabbed my hands."Deena-Marie. Did you hear me ma?" I looked at him almost in tears but I shook my head yes.

"Give daddy that kiss you talked about in your diary." I bit his bottom lip. "

"Nigga! You been reading my diary?" He smiled at me. I didnt really care at the moment. I got my man, Hopefully forever..

______❤

***Last Update For Tonight! Goodnight! ❤