Chapter Twenty-Six: You're Next!

(2 Years Later)

August

"De'Anna! Sit down and eat your food." I yelled at our almost two year old daughter. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I swear she looks more and more like Deena.

We've been married for just about two years. We dont have many arguments, We have disagreements that we usually come to a agreement on something too. Deena has graduated and is a physical therapist. Im still doing the music thing. Miyana and Smoke are having another kid. Khalani, We'll I havent seen her since Miyana and Smoke had a party to announce the new baby. We talk on the phone and stuff but she hasnt been around as much.

"Im home!" Deena yelled walking in and De'Anna hopped up and ran to hug Deena.

"Hi babies!" She kissed me and kissed all over Dede's face making her laugh.

"You been a good girl for daddy?" Deena asked.

"No." I answered.

"Yaah." De answered.

"Hehe, Daddy lying on my big baby." She put De in her seat so she could finish eating.

"Khalani said she should be here to tell us something."

"Like what?" I asked Deena as she went to look for water in the fridge.

"Im not sure. I guess we'll find out when she get here."

"Guess who!?" In walked Khalani along with Paul.

After the wedding, Paul and Khalani got together. I like them together.

"So, What did yall need to tell us?" I asked wondering.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Khalani yelled and I almost fainted. Deena screamed scaring a half sleep De'Anna who was in her chair.

"I cant believe this! You're getting married!" Deena yelled.