One MORE Problem: Part 3

Malaysia

"Tone?...." I said looking at him standing in the doorway.

"Look-" He started and I cut him off.

"You need to leave." I started closing the door and he put his foot in between.

"Im not going anywhere until we talk in out." He pushed into the door and I fell. He walked inside, closed and locked the door. I hurried up and got up and tried to remain strong.

"Get out!" I said pushing him.

"Im not going anywhere." He said coming closer so I kept pushing him. Next thing I know Im up against the wall.

"You're gonna talk to me." Tone said. I punched him and ran toward the door but tripped and fell over my own foot. He picked me up and pinned me against the door.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I yelled hopping somebody would hear me and save me.

"Tay, Look Im sorry! Just talk to me." I slapped him and I know I made him angry this time.

"Look Bitch, Ion have time for this. I needed space because yo dumbass dont know how to be loyal!" I yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Tone yelled getting aggressive next thing I know he's attacking my neck with kisses.

"Tonie! Stop!" I said trying to push him off but it was no use he was too strong.

"Not until you talk to me." He said pulling off my shorts and panties in a swift move.

"Dont do this, Please. Look Ill talk to you." He looked at me and for a second I thought he would stop but he entered me aggressively and I let out a loud moan of pain because It hurt so much.

"STOP! PLEASE TONIE JUST STOP." I screamed, hitting and kicking him but nothing worked he started stroking hard and deep.

"You're the only girl I want. I promise." He said and I blacked out.