Chapter Five: Bish Whet?

Khalani

3 Months Later

Its the big day! August is going on tour for Testimony! We are super excited.

"Yall ready!?" I yelled to the girls. Deena went somewhere and she been gone for awhile.

"Yeah, Im ready." Ali said coming out happy as hell.

"Look Deen, Stay downstairs. Im on my way down." Tay said hanging up the phone and Yana went down behind her.

"Yall look pretty too." I said confused.

"Thanks!" They both said going to the door when it burst open and Deena ran right in and started beating Ali's ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" I yelled even more confused.

"YOU LOOSE PUSSY BITCH!" Deena yelled as she got off of Ali leaving her there on the floor.

"Deena! What happen!?" I yelled running after her as she went in her room.

"Lani! Dont touch her!" Tay yelled at me as they also came down the hall to Deena's room.

"She was fucking Shawn...AND NOBODY KNEW!" I looked down because I knew. Well last minute when she was on the phone with him before she took a shower.

"Dee, Relax. You still coming to the show?"

"No, I cant go like this."

"Ima stay anyway." Yana told me and Tay so we walked out.

Miyana

"Im a big girl, you can go." D said and it was hurting me to see her hurt.

"And you're my bestfriend, sister. You've been there for me and ima be here for you." I said hugging her.

"I aint judging you
Gone and get ya money
Baby I-"

"Hello?"

"Yo, Where D?" I heard August say into the phone, he sounded worried.

"She right here?"

"Let me holla at her."

August

"D, What happen?" I asked her hoping to get a answer out of her.

"He...He left." I sighed. I knew this shit would happen at some point, that nigga wont nothing.

"Look, Its al-"

"Dont tell me its gonna be alright... Its not, She such a hoe. Why my boyfriend?"

"Look, I promise it will be fine. We'll beat his ass when I get back." She started laughing.

"Ight, Bet."

"Look. I gotta go make this money. Ill call you after."

"Okay, Ttylxox."

"You so damn white sometimes..Love you DD."

"August..."

"What?"

"I gotta tell you something..."

"Whats up ma?"

"I-I....."

"You what?"

"Look, Im not sure how to say this but I love you, When I say I love you, I mean Im in love with you, Ive been in love since day one even tho you was ugly but I love you. Its alot more I could say but you gotta got get ya money. Ohh, Ima still come to the show."

"Deena-Marie King....Nevermind. Ill see you in a min. Gotta go. Love you too ma." I said back. My mind was racing. I couldnt believe what I heard. Thats always been my bestfriend, even though I had feelings for her too but damn.

Deena

"Hey!!! You look better!" Lani yelled at me as we got to our seats at the show.

"Yeah! I told August something!"

"I aint judging you
Gone and get ya money
Baby I salute
Gone and get ya money
Gone and get ya money." I heard August sing and I looked up to find him looking at me so I blew him a kiss and he caught it and put it on his heart. This nigga calls my kisses "Golden Kisses" He said they give them luck so for every show I go too I wear this gold lipstick thats really sexy and match with it and he match me. Something we do for his tours.

"Hey! What'd you tell him!?" Tay asked me.

"I told him about my feelings for him!" I yelled back.

"BISH WHET!?" Lani and Tay said at the same time and then we started laughing.