Chapter Eleven: One MORE Problem

4 Months Later

(A/N: Every been together for four months except Aug & D they been together for 6 so they claim because the lil break up didnt faze their relationship and Smoke & Yana been together for 1 year and 3 months. Its now mid May.)

Malaysia

"Tonie Lamar Smith!" I yelled walking inside and shutting off the game the guys was playing.

"Ayee! I was winning ma!" Aug said but when he seen my face he got up and went outside pulling the other out with him.

"WTF IS THIS!?" I showed him a picture of him and this girl kissing on insta and I knew DAMN WELL it wasnt me.

"Its nothing, I told you I was drunk." I looked at the picture again.

"THIS IS NOT THE SAME PICTURE! THIS IS TODAY! TONE, ARE YOU FUCKING HER?" I screamed trying not to cry.

"FOH! Im not fucking nobody but you!"

"Yea! If you say that shit! This the third...no, FOURTH time this month! IM DONE!" I pimp slapped his ass and left like A G. I called DD on my way out to let her know where I was going and tell her what happened and boy was she pissed.

Deena

"Yana! Khalani!" I yelled running through the house.

"Yeahh!" They both answer together. I walked in getting ready for war because you dont fuck with my lil sister.

"Whats wrong?" Yana asked.

"Tone did it again." I said tryna relax.

****Short Update Sorry.