Chapter Twenty-Two: This Christmas

August

I woke up to the sound of laughter and kids screaming.

I walked in the living room to see my girlfriend and sister talking. Im guessing Yana is here too cause the kids where playing on the floor infront of them.

"Merry Christmas Baby!" Deena yelled walking my way a kissing me.

"Mmmm, Merry Christmas. Where's-"

"Im right here!" Yana said walking around the corner dressed as Santa Clause.

"Why are you dressed like Santa?" Lani asked and by the look on her face she was trying not to laugh and so was Deena.

"Because I dared Smoke to dress like Mrs. Clause." Deena and Lani burst into laughter.

"Merry Christmas bro! I heard you liked my gift." Lani said with a big smile.

"I loved it. Thanks." I hugged her.

"You welcome." She hugged back.

*Ding*

"Ohh! All the cookies are done and everybody should be here in a hour." Deena said looking at me.

"Alright. Im going." I walked back in the room and into the bathroom to do my hygiene thing.

"Hurry up, Mom is here!" The girls yelled together. I hurried up and got dressed.

Deena

I hugged their mom after taking the presents she came with. Behind her was my mom and dad.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled happily as I hugged them.

"Hey babygirl." My dad said walking inside and taking off his coat. I heard somebody clear their throat and I looked up to see my oldest sister Taniya.

"TANIYA!" Me and the girls screamed and we did a ground hug.

"I missed yall too." She said laughing.

"Come in. You cant leave me nomore! Where my brother-in-law and my niece and nephew?" As soon as I said that they ran in with Derek behind them.

"Auntie Deena!" They jumped in my arms.

"Hi Nieya and Dj." I kissed their heads and put them down.

"Merry Christmas everybody!" August yelled coming downstairs.

"Merry Christmas!" They yelled back.

---------------------

Miyana

We where all eating, talking and laughing. Having a good time. Till Deena spoke and said she had a announcement. She didnt tell the rest of the family she was pregnant and after she says that August is gonna purpose to her. She doesn't know that though.

"Soo, You guys know that August and I been together for some time now and We soon will be adding a new edition because.....Im Pregnant!" She said making everybody bust in to screams of joy.

"I also have something to say!" August yelled so everybody would get quiet again. I stood up front so I could see.

He slowly got down on one knee and everybody made a Ooooo sound making Deena smile like a idiot.

"Deena-Marie Kvng...Will you marry me?" You could see the tears coming and she looked like she was gonna pass out.

"Yes. I will marry you!" She said through the emotions she had going on.

"Now Lets Celebrate!" Lani yelled and turned up the music.

****Just a lil something. Look out for a Cast Call for a new book Im writing called Dear August, and Also make sure you read Thuqqs In Heels!

Lovee Yall.

-Bree♚