Chapter Seven: Niya Monae

Deena

Two Months After Tour

Well, Lets get something straight this boy been gone for two months and that kiss we shared was total love but we are NOT together. Cant date somebody that got hoes on him and he cant cut them off. He's still my bestfriend tho. I went over to his place to see my sexy bestiee, I havent seen him since he got back. I walked in the house and went straight to the kitchen where I seen August cooking with a towel around his waist.

"Goddamn.." I said under my breath and I guess he didnt hear me..Amen!

"Heeeyy sexy bestiee! What you cooking?" I said and August turned around with a big smile on his face.

"Whats up ma? I havent seen you since I got back but you know what im cooking." I looked in the pot to see my favorite: Chicken Alfredo.

"Ohh, Who you cooking for? And much of nothing, school, work, living with them crazies I call friends."

"I missed you ma and Im cooking for this beautiful girl I met while I was gone." My heart dropped when he said that.

"Ohh..Thats nice." He looked at my face and walked towards me.

"Whats wrong D? You know I know when you not okay." I hugged him and put my face in his neck like I always do when I just wanna be held and he kissed my neck.

"Nothing, Its whatever."

"Deena-Marie Aaliyah King, Whats up ma?" I guess I gotta tell him.

*Knock, Knock*

"Who is it?" I started singing.

"Haha, Had to hit that MJ. I think its Niya tho. Open the door while I go change." August kissed my cheek and smacked my ass and walked off while I opened the door. This is about to be fun.

Malaysia

"Hey Mr.Dj!" I started singing along with Yana and Lani.

"You can get me started, Everybody's ready to party. All night, All night. All the girls are ready. So we can all get too-"

"HE GOT A NEW GF!" D said walking in the house with a big ass smile.

"Is she cute?" Yana said.

"Yeah," D said.

"She thick?" I asked.

"Yess," D said getting annoyed.

"Niya Monae..." Lani said.

"You knew?" We all said together.

"Duhh, He told me not to say anything so I didnt." She said feeling sorry.

"Its cool thats is your brother."

"Yoooo! I Know Niya! She got a STD doe!" Yana said laughing and everybodies mouth dropped.

August

I went in the room to put my clothes on and left Niya with Deena. Thats my bestfriend so I know what she gonna do and say to her. I stood by the door just to listen.

"Hi! Im Deena, AuggieBoo's Bestiee." D said being the white girl.

"Hi, Im Niya. Ive heard alot about you." Please dont say you haven't heard about her.

"Ive heard alot about you too, He talks about you everyday." What would I do without the girls.

"Thats nice. Where's August?" Niya asked.

"His room changing, Ima be leaving now. Byee Sexyy Bestiee!" D yelled.

"Ight, Bye Beautiful Bestiee." I said being gay.

"Lawd, Shut up. Bye Niya." She hugged me then Nyia and left. As soon as she left Nyia was ready to fuck. She already a thot.