Chapter Thirteen: Just Like Old Times

Malaysia

I woke up the next morning and walked in the living room area of my hotel room and seen everyone cuddled up and sleeping but then noticed August and Deena wasnt in here.

"Good Morning." August and D said together walking in the room. They looked like they got a early start.

"Were where yall?" I asked.

"Oh, We went out for breakfast and took a stroll in the park then went to see his mom." August smacked his lips at the sound of mom.

"What happen Aug?" He looked at me then at D who was sipping on some orange juice.

"When we got there, His ex was there. We all got into a big argument only to find out his mom never liked me." D said.

"Wow, I knew it." Lani said half awake.

"Morning Lani." We all said and she got up and came over to were we where standing.

"I forgot to tell yall but Niya had made a alliance with mom. She told mom that D was the one who gave him a STD and that she suppose to be pregnant but its not Aug baby." D's mouth dropped and she headed for the door but Aug grabbed her.

"Baby. Dont worry about it. I know what happened and if you gave me a STD Id be with you anyway. Id rather be with the person who gave it to me than with some other chick and give it to her." He kissed her and she slightly smiled.

"So if Niya gave you a STD you would be with her still?" Yana said waking up.

"Hell No! Because she could of told me she had one in the first place plus all she wanted to do was fuck." We started laughing.

"Oh well baby...Do you have a STD?" D asked being serious.

"Baby! No I dont." He said getting mad and D kissed him so he wouldn't say anything else.

"AYEE! NIGGAS WAKE UP!" Yana yelled and Smoke fell off the couch and Ant jumped up.

"I Swea Fo GOD, Yana do that shit again an-" Smoke started.

"And what?!" Yana yelled back.

"Ima make you wish you aint do it!" He walked past her and smacked her ass hella hard. You could hear the damn impact.

"Ouch! Bitch nigga!" Yana said to smoke.

"Ohh! I wanna do it too!" D smacked Yana's ass and August smacked D's ass.

"Yall stop being gay!" Ant said wrapping his arms around Lani.

"Its just like old times."I said remembering the games we use to play back in high school.

"Hey, Yall remember when we played booty tag at the beach on senior skip day and August girl at the time got mad when he told her he only touch real ass." August hit his face and smiled at the thought.

"But her ass was fake." D said laughing.

"She was wearing butt pads." Yana said and they started dying.

"I do remember her! She use to put tissue in her bra!" Lani said and I started laughing along with them. Soon it got quite then everybody started laughing.

***Something Short, Just To Give You Something To Read.

-Bree❤