Chapter Fourteen: Pause, Rewind, Play.

August

"Baee! You ready to go?" I yelled at D who was hugging Tay.

"Imaaa Coming, Wait a min papi." I smiled. I cant wait to get home.

"Alright, Im ready." She said jumping on my back.

"Lets go." I held onto her thighs so she wouldn't fall and we said bye to everyone and left.

"Where we going daddy?" Deena said playing with my ear and acting like a big ass baby.

"Well, Baby. If you must know.....I cant tell you." I started laughing as she wined.

"Pweaassee, Pweasssee tell me." She hopped off my back and got into the passenger side of the car.

"Mayne, Im not telling yo ass." I looked at her face to see she was giving me the puppy dog face.

"Alright, Alright. Damn. You'll see." I said starting the car and leaving.

Malaysia

(A/N: This Is Sad...Buhh, I Gotta Drop Tay Outta The Story Because She Juss.....Long Story.)

"Ima miss yall." I said to the rest of the girls. I told them I was leaving NOLA. Im going to New york.

"We gonna miss you too." They said in tears.

"I know, Its just alot of drama. I really need some time to think." I said picking up my bags and walking out.

Miyana

After hugging Tay I walked into the bathroom and looked at my stomach. I hadn't told the girls yet, but Im pregnant.

"Yo Ya- Whats wrong?" Smoke asked looking concerned.

"Nothing, I cant believe Im pregnant." We both started smiling.

"Well, When you telling the girls?" I looked at him.

"Ima tell Deena, But Im not telling the rest. Wait, Let ne guess. Yo ol' stupid ass told August?" He tried to hide the fact he did it.

"Nigga!" I start laughing.

"What, I cant help it. Ima be a daddy!" I covered his mouth.

"Hush, Not so loud." I walked out the bathroom and went to gather my bags.

"Byee Bitches!" I yelled at them and Khalani was mugging me.

"What!? We live in the same house. Ima see you later." I said laughing.

"But, Ima miss you for the minutes we are apart." She hugged me amd rubbed my stomach.

"How'd you know?"

"Smoke cant keep his mouth closed to save his life." We laughed and then left.

Khalani

"You sure you dont wanna go with us before you leave?" I asked Tay while she was packing the last of her things.

"Yeah, Im sure. Yall go ahead. Ill call yall after I land."

"Okay, Love you." I almost broke into tears.

"Love you too." I hugged her and left.

Malaysia

I made my way to the airport and walked inside. I was standing there when I felt a pair of arms around me.

"Hey Tonie." I said hugging him. He didnt say anything back. I felt bad for what Deena did to him. I told him to wait till we got to NYC and Id get it out of his mouth. Im going to NYC because I wanna be with Tonie, but knowing the girls, they will hate me.

"Ready?" I said looking at Tonie and he shook his head.

To NYC We Go.....