Chapter Three: Its Just The Beginning

Khalani

Heyyy! Yes, This gone be one long ass story with POV's from everywhere and everybody.

"Moooorrgaaann!" D said walking in my room with a big smile on her face.

"What you want nigga, Im tryna nap." I pulled my sleeping mask over my eyes.

"I got a date tonight..." I hopped up so fast.

"With who!? August finally?" Her face went from all smiles to a blank stare.

"Shut up about him. He just sent me this by accident."

AuggieBoo: Whats up ma, I miss you and I love you. Cant wait till you get back.

"Ohhh, Thats for Shanni, His new bitch. I dislike her an-"

"And she dislikes us. She should of known that he got a loyal group of females behind him from day one."

Haha, D was right on that note, Shanni been in the picture since 11th grade, but she aint nothing but a hoe and August know it.

"Deena-Marie! Shawn's here! and AUGUST!!!" Tay yelled. We walked out and D hugged shawn then August and August gone try and hold D just a lil bit longer than Shawn.. Over Protective Ass!

"Hey Deena, You ready beautiful?" Shawn who I must admit was super sexy looking like a goddamn tumblr boy..no Trey Songz..Maybe Chris Brown..Nope, Wayy Sexier. I looked to my left to see Tay drooling over him.

"Tay close ya mouth. You look like a fucking dog thirsty for some water." Yana grabbed a bottle of water and handed it too Tay.

"Thirsty much?" Yana said and Tay hit the bottle out her hand.

"Easy nuh. Anyway im out. See my beautiful bunch of babies later. Wait where Ali?" D said.

"Shower! Bye D-Marie!" Ali yelled.

"Byee Boo!" Shawn grabbed her jacket and they left.

Malaysia

"So she dating him now?" August said as soon as they left and everybody sensed the jealousy.

"Jealous much big bro?" Lani said making me laugh.

"Okay! Im out now! She gone yet?" Ali said walking out the bathroom.

"Yeah, She done dipped." I said. August was looking at phone smiling hard.

"Uhm, Excuse me sir!" I said and August looked up.

"Whats up ma?" He said and Ali snatched it.

"Run Bitch! You look like a deer in headlights!" I yelled and she ran in D's room and we followed so we could hold the door.

"Ooooo! He texting D-Marie!..And that bitch Shanni."

"To D-Marie! I wrote a new song and I want you to hear it!" Ali read.

"To AuggieBoo! Thats fine! Come get me or we can meet! You know I got you! Always!" I read.

"Ooohh! Him and Shanni sexting!!" Ali yelled and August was close to breaking the door down.

"To BabyNiNi! Mmmm baby! You know I like it rough!" Yana yelled. We figured we'd text her back.

AugustA:Look Shanni, We been together for some time, but honestly... You a dumb ass bitch with no fucking edges. Last time we fucked I faked it cause I know you been fucking other nigga with you no walls having ass. I know about Daniel so you aint gotta hide it. Just know we over and done! Haha! -Love, The Girlss!

"Let him in." We let him in and threw him his phone and it started ringing.

"Wouldn't answer that bro!" Lani said as we was cracking up.

"Wooo, This is just the beginning." I said laying back on the bed.